Shiwu·Sucking Sperm play (1) Bind the first person who comes in with sexy handcu

front page
Shiwu·Sucking Sperm play (1) Bind the first person who comes in with sexy handcuffs (drama)
search
Shiwu·Sucking Sperm play (1) Bind the first person who comes in with sexy handcuffs (drama)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

emmm... I know the plot is not good, let's just watch it! beep beep

-----text-----

Lian Yunjue hugged Lian Yunqing, who was still asleep, and said to his sons, "Let's talk when we go home", and then went to his own Lincoln, while his sons silently followed behind him. The eldest son Lian Yunyi He held a heated transparent glass box in his hand, which contained four balls born from Lian Yunqing's stomach.

Now Lian Yunqing's body has returned to its original state, the big breasts and belly have disappeared, and his skin is more supple and smooth than before. When he puts a finger on it, he can even feel the elasticity, and the water drips on it. It will also slide straight down without leaving even a water mark. The four men also found that their bodies would not get tired no matter how many times they ejaculated in the past few days, and they had inexhaustible physical strength and energy.

The four men in the car didn't speak, they just looked at Lian Yunqing together, his rosy face was sleeping soundly in his father's arms, but the men were thinking about a few issues in a tacit understanding.

'What's inside these four balls, and it doesn't look like a child? Also, what happened to Qingqing? What made Lian Yunqing become what he is now? ' They all looked at the glass box in the corner tacitly, and then looked back at Lian Yunqing.

………………

The next afternoon, Lian Yunqing finally woke up under the expectation of the four big men.

"Qingqing..." As soon as he opened his eyes, he saw Lian Yunyi's worried face.

"Yi...cough cough cough..." Lian Yunqing hoarse when he was making love with them in the hot spring pool, Lian Yunyi hurriedly fed him a glass of honey water, and gave him a sigh of relief .

"Qingqing..."

"Brother Qing!" Shouts of concern followed one after another.

Lian Yunqing shook his head and pointed to his mouth, which meant to tell them that he couldn't make a sound, and in the end, the four men asked him to lie down and rest, while they went to the study to discuss matters.

Lian Yunjue still has work to do at the company, so he might not be at home for a few days. He gave orders to his three sons to take good care of Qingqing and those balls during his absence. If there is any change in the balls, let him know as soon as possible. And he didn't even mention Yunqing and their physical changes, and the three sons also ignored this issue together.

The night before Lian Yunjue went to the company, Lian Yunqing was alone in the room. He was sitting cross-legged in the middle of the bed, converting the previous semen into cultivation. Who knew that the balls in the glass box were because of his The overflowing cultivation in his body made him jump happily, even after Yun Qing finished training, those balls would not move anymore, but he didn't see what happened just now.

He got out of bed and walked to the glass box, he couldn't believe that these four balls were born from his stomach, and... um...

He smacked his lips and blushed when he thought of his orgasm, but do these four balls also need the nourishment of semen? He licks his lips, he can try it, he can do this, and then do that, hey! Hey! Hey! After he figured it out, he picked up his mobile phone and started shopping online. After shopping, he happily went to bed and fell asleep again.