2. Eldest brother took massage cream "massage relaxation" by mistake, gave elder

front page
2. Eldest brother took massage cream "massage relaxation" by mistake, gave elder brother oral sex, swallowed sperm, was sucked out
search
2. Eldest brother took massage cream "massage relaxation" by mistake, gave elder brother oral sex, swallowed sperm, was sucked out
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The next chapter is March 1~I also hope that the grandpas of the audience will understand~Bow

-----text-----

the next day

Lian Yunqing stayed up all night last night, looking very pitiful with her swollen panda eyes.

He bit his lip, still thinking about what his father did to him last night, he slowly covered his red face, and his heart was beating unnaturally fast.

He was actually ejaculated by the biological father of this body, what a shame!

He shyly buried himself under the pillow.

However, the pleasure last night was indeed something he had never experienced in his previous life.

In the previous life, the brothers and sisters, including the master, never cared about their own bodies, and never flirted like this. They just blindly fucked the dick into the two obscene holes and then began to slam it wildly.

He recalled the feeling of his father kissing his female pussy again, and he touched his lower body uncontrollably.

Suddenly, he felt a wave of true energy jumping up and down in his body, which made him feel uncomfortable all over. He stabilized his mind, meditated for a while, and was surprised to find that he had brought the stove to this era, and he It was also discovered that there is not only a cauldron in this body, but also some remnants of cultivation? But depending on the situation, these cultivation bases are almost exhausted.

There seemed to be a voice in his heart whispering to him, making him deeply aware that if all his cultivation bases disappeared, then he might also truly fall.

It was not easy for him to have a second life, and a family that 'loved' him so much.

He didn't want, didn't want to waste his second chance to live, so he concentrated on entering the state of cultivation again.

However, no matter how he cultivated, his cultivation base did not increase at all.

He lay back on the bed decadently, secretly sad.

Lian Yunyi is very happy today, because today he can stay at home with Qingqing for a whole day, and let Qingqing experience the massage techniques he recently learned.

Before going to work, Daddy clearly told him to take good care of Yun Qing, he happily smiled at his father and said: Sure! Live up to the mission!

Of course he will take good care of him, that is his most beloved brother, now there is no one at home, he went back to his room, he didn't care if there was massage ointment on the table, he just took one and went to Lian Yunqing's room .

Lian Yunqing was still on the bed thinking about how to increase the cultivation in her body, when she was suddenly disturbed by a knock on the door.

"Brother Qing, are you awake?"

It was his elder brother Lian Yunyi.

Lian Yunqing took a deep breath.

"Brother, I'm awake."

As the door opened, a strong figure entered from outside the door.

"Brother Qing, are you feeling better? Is there any discomfort?"