Forewarning of four sons and adulterous fathers: Nine people stew/never-ending s

front page
Forewarning of four sons and adulterous fathers: Nine people stew/never-ending sex
search
Forewarning of four sons and adulterous fathers: Nine people stew/never-ending sex
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Haah...Daddy...Brother Yi...Brother Ran...Yunqing...Qingqing is so comfortable...Haah...Qingqing is so cool..." Lian Yunqing and Lian Yunqing were inserted into Lian Yunqing's vagina. Yun Jue's big thick dick, Lian Yunran's and Lian Yunyi's dicks are in the asshole, they fucked his two kinky holes on his body, Lian Yunjue said as he fucked "Fuck your flirtatious son to death! So fucking flirtatious!! Butthole sucks so much!!"

The others were also "puchi puchi" hard fuck.

"Ah! Brother Yi! Ah! Ah! Daddy!! Ah! Ah! Brother Ran! I'm going to cum! Yun Qing! Qingqing is going to cum!!! Ah! Ah!!!"

"Puff puff puff..." The semen that was close to clear water ejaculated from Lian Yunqing's dick, making his whole body convulsed and trembling, and then he hugged them, and took the initiative to send his little mouth up to each of them to pick up Kiss later.

"Haha...haha...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

The four men didn't ejaculate, and they were still fucking Lian Yunqing's two kinky holes while they were intertwined with each other.

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Hmm ... uh ... suck ... 唔 ... suck ..."

He let go of their mouths and looked at them lewdly and affectionately.

"Ha...not enough...ha...not enough...Qingqing still..."

"Damn!! Sao son!! Do you fucking want us to die?" Although Lian Yunjue said such words, his lower body was still moving rapidly. The cock hit Lian Yunqing's prostate one after the other, making him howl with pleasure.

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Fuck Qingqing! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

Since Lian Yunqing's two children were born, under the fierce fuck of the four of them, the other two sons were also born smoothly.

His four sons were sitting on the sofa one by one, staring straight at the carnal desire in front of them. Thanks to Lian Yunqing's cultivation, the four sons have almost grown to the size of 15-6 years old. , their four big dicks are also growing, faster than theirs.

All four sons with big cocks cocked hard and dripping glands are waiting to fuck their daddy when they are 18.

At this time, Lian Yunqing's cultivation was overflowed again by the four men, and it floated directly into the bodies of the four sons. I saw the muscles of their bodies began to soar, all round and full, even the big dick, become thick and long.

Lian Yunqing watched her sons' big dicks drooling fiercely, and finally couldn't help calling all four sons over, and controlled them to fly in the air, four behind and four ahead. The next four continued to fuck his two cunt holes, while the first four he held two big cocks in each hand and stuffed two quick gulps in his mouth.

"Crack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack"