Picking up Qi·One's own cultivation is the key to raising the ball/Double cultiv

front page
Picking up Qi·One's own cultivation is the key to raising the ball/Double cultivation of furnace and cauldron is the best nourishment (plot)
search
Picking up Qi·One's own cultivation is the key to raising the ball/Double cultivation of furnace and cauldron is the best nourishment (plot)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
When Lian Yunyi first entered the room, the fierce battle in the room had just ended, and Lian Yunqing was so limp and limp after being fucked by Lian Yunran, she was lying on the bed like a piece of rotten meat, with all kinds of slaps on her little face. Tears, snot and saliva, and sniffling his little nose from time to time, he looked very pitiful, his two legs and two obscene holes had been fucked so hard that they couldn't close together, his vagina and asshole were wide open, his legs were also She was trembling slightly, and the two labia nails were shining with lewd light, exposed to the air.

"Woo... Yi... Brother Yi..." His hoarse voice sounded, Lian Yunyi immediately ran over to hug him in distress, but looked at Lian Yunran very fiercely.

Lian Yunran naturally knew that he had gone too far, he knelt down on the ground with a "bang", which confused both of them.

"I'm sorry..." His voice, which was different from that of making love, sounded in the quiet room.

"Qingqing... I'm sorry..."

Lian Yunqing and Lian Yunyi looked at him blankly, and then they met each other's eyes. Their second elder brother (second brother), who was usually the most taciturn and disdainful of everything, actually knelt on the ground and begged for forgiveness!

"Cough cough...but brother...actually...actually I...cough cough...cough cough..." Lian Yunqing was speaking hoarsely and coughing, Lian Yunyi hurriedly told him to silence.

"Take a break first, Qingqing, don't talk about it yet." Lian Yunyi hurriedly gave him a break.

"No...I want to say...Actually, I'm wrong...I...I just want the second brother's semen to nourish the four balls." Before the two brothers could speak, he spoke on his own, slightly cry.

"Wuuu...but...I've tried it all...it doesn't work...Wow!! Cough cough!" Lian Yunyi was surprised and felt sorry for him at the same time, so he quickly brought him a glass of water to drink.

Lian Yunran didn't speak, but his eyes never left him, but his heart was terribly anxious, and he didn't dare to go forward to comfort him because of his guilt.

"Qingqing, don't be in a hurry, let's think of a way, don't cry, huh?" Lian Yunyi coaxed him to cover his crying mouth.

"Hmm!... Mmm... Sucking..." Lian Yunqing looked at the eldest brother with misty eyes, and soon the tip of the tongue of the two of them made a sound of squeaks in their mouths. When Lian Yunyi kissed him, his tongue also felt him. With the two tongue nails on the tip of the tongue, the kiss became even stronger, and his lower body was also bulging upwards at a rapid speed.

Later, he quickly let go of Qingqing's lips, panting heavily, thinking that now Qingqing's body is unwell, and if she kisses again, something will happen.

And Lian Yunyi didn't ask Qingqing about the four balls, his body and his own body, which are all a mystery now. He loves Lian Yunqing, so he doesn't want to force him.

Lian Yunqing nestled in her eldest brother's arms with a blushing face, closed her eyes, and began to practice.

Lian Yunyi and Lian Yunran's eyes were naturally staring at him, but the traces on Lian Yunqing's body were disappearing at a speed visible to the naked eye, which made the two brothers' eyes widen.

! ! ! what did they see Unexpectedly, a white light floated out of Lian Yunqing's body, and then floated directly into the glass box, while the four balls jumped up and down happily in the box because of this white light.

The two brothers looked at each other, and they both tacitly did not disturb Lian Yunqing.

"Woooo! How could this happen!!" Lian Yunqing felt that his cultivation base had not increased but had decreased a lot after training. If his cultivation base disappeared, then he would really cease to exist, but what should he do? .

"Qingqing..." Lian Yunyi looked at Lian Yunqing who opened his eyes and was crying there, feeling very distressed.

"Brother Yi...Brother Ran...Woooo...I want...If I die...You...Will you miss me...Wow!!!!" After he finished speaking, the two people present All were frightened.

"Qingqing!! What are you talking about?? What's going on??"

"I'm actually not from this era. I entered this body after I fell into the water last time. I was originally a cultivator"...

"I... now I need... need your semen to nourish... and then... and then become a meditation practice... in order to survive." Lian Yunqing said in a softer voice at the end, and his little face But the child is getting redder.

Lian Yunyi and Lian Yunran heard that Xiaoganer was reborn, they didn't care very much, they cared about his fellow apprentices and his master, especially Lian Yunran, he was about to wrinkle his face In a ball.

"Qingqing, when you were meditating just now, a white light floated from your body and floated on the four balls, and those four balls seemed to respond to your cultivation, because they were dancing in the white light at that time .”

Lian Yunqing's eyes lit up when he heard it, and the elder brother and the second elder brother jumped out of the bed with their buttocks naked, pouted their buttocks and sent their own cultivation to the glass box, while the four A ball is jumping up and down happily, and the body of the ball will shine brightly.

Lian Yunqing's eyes lit up when he saw it, and he finally realized that his own cultivation is the key to raising the ball.

After a while, he suddenly felt that something was wrong, why did the elder brother see my cultivation? ?

He turned his head to look at them, who knew that the eyes of two big perverts were looking at his sexy ass without blinking.

"Oh!! Don't look at it!!!" He roared loudly, instantly causing the eyes of the two men to look at him.

"Brother Yi, have you seen my cultivation?"

"Yeah! I see, it's white."

That's right, but why? Oops, he can't remember at all what he learned before he was reborn.

At this time Lian Yunran suddenly said "double cultivation", these two words woke Lian Yunqing up suddenly.

"That's right! Why did I forget it!!! Master once said when he raped and humiliated me that my physique is the best furnace physique. As long as I use my body to nourish it, then the other party's body will also benefit and not grow old. While not dying, they will also remain young and energetic forever, so... this kind of nourishment can be said to be 'double cultivation'..." Everything is clear, it turns out that they need each other, and they can't do without the nourishment of semen, and they can't do without it. Your own nourishment for them. Lian Yunqing laughed after thinking about it, then walked towards them da da da, gave them both a kiss on the cheek, and then sat on Lian Yunyi's body and kissed him lingeringly, using the two parts of her mouth A tongue nail hooked his thick tongue tightly, and then let go of his mouth and said.

"Brother Yi...Brother Ran...Let's nourish Sao Qingqing's semen...Sao Qingqing wants the big dicks of the two brothers...fuck into the two kinky holes of Brother Sao..." After finishing speaking, the elder brother was still Tiny ass twisted on big cock...

When the two big men heard Xiaoganer say this, one grabbed his lips again, and the other stood up from the ground...

〔Add to bookmark〕
!~1655.
03
.
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
!~
.
.
Recommended popular novels
The sick and weak Bodhisattva being watered every day
Playing with young beauties in quick time travel
[Quick travel] Vicious cannon fodder doesn't want to be watered
downburst
The cold beauty wants to be fucked (abo/high H)
Dressed like a crazy group of heartthrob licking dogs
Recently updated novel
evil desire
Cold Scholar and Soft Meow
Twin Mint
The well-behaved and cold beauty is always targeted by crazy critics
Aren’t you hard-working? (Main attack 1v1)
Sexual Family Life (Father and Son)
the little things that matter

front page read history search fiction Back to toptop