Picking up Lian Yun's family law/I was licked and fucked by my dad in the living

front page
Picking up Lian Yun's family law/I was licked and fucked by my dad in the living room and forced to show to two people/Dick hangs a bucket
search
Picking up Lian Yun's family law/I was licked and fucked by my dad in the living room and forced to show to two people/Dick hangs a bucket
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
third day

As soon as Lian Yunjue got home, he ran into Lian Yunqing's room to check his son's physical condition. Unexpectedly, he saw the figure of the fourth child as soon as he went upstairs.

"Cough..." Lian Yunjue coughed.

"Daddy!!" Lian Yunran immediately stuffed his big hard dick into his pants in fright.

"Why don't you go in?"

"Daddy said that without Brother Qing's permission, he wouldn't let me touch it, and now..."

Lian Yunjue was still in doubt, he slowly approached the door and listened carefully.

"Ah!! Ah! Ah!! Brother Ran!! Don't! Ah!! Qingqing is so tired!! I'm going to be fucked to death! Yi!!!!!! Brother Yi! Don't! Don't!! Ahhhhhhhh !!Pee!!Pee!!Ah!!!!" Lian Yunqing's hoarse yelling sound reached Lian Yunjue's ears.

"How long have they been like this?" Lian Yunjue asked the fourth child.

"It's been three days."

"Always like this?" The implication is that you have been listening?

Lian Yunqing blushed and nodded.

Lian Yunjue frowned, and kicked the door open with a "boom".

When Lian Yunqing saw Daddy, it was like seeing a savior.

"Woooooo... Daddy... save me... Qingqing is about to be fucked to death... Qingqing is so tired... Woooooo..."

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Qingqing...I love you...Qingqing...big brother loves you..."

"Brother Sao... really knows how to pinch a dick... the second brother is so cool... haha...haha..."

"Ah! Don't anymore!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Uh... uh, the voice seemed to be dying.

Lian Yunran and Lian Yunyi were still fucking Lian Yunqing tirelessly, and Lian Yunjue's anger was instantly ignited when he looked at his sons who were all messed up and slutty.

"You all stop for me!!!!!!"

Lian Yunyi and Lian Yunran only paused for a while because of their father's roar, and then began to fuck the man under them who was about to be fucked to death again.

The two people swung their waists quickly as if they were in a daze, while Lian Yunqing was like a piece of cloth that had been fucked, pulling weakly between the two, his whole body was covered with semen and urine.

Lian Yunjue rushed over immediately, trying to separate the three of them, but the eldest brother and the second child held Lian Yunqing tightly, and the eyes of the two sons were unconsciously gray.

Suddenly, Lian Yunjue threw the four balls into the glass box from the corner of his eye, dancing happily, and he hurriedly said to Lian Yunqing.

"Fourth! Hurry up! Take a piece of cloth to cover the box and move it to my study! Hurry up!!"

Lian Yunqing immediately followed suit. The moment he put the cloth on, the two who were still frantically fucking stopped suddenly. They didn't lie on the bed exhausted until the whole box was moved away. The three of them, the eldest and the second with their big dicks still inserted into Lian Yunqing's lewd hole, all of them are completely unconscious.