Pick up 3. Hot spring villa play (2) Hang up the wheel/Ssangyong/Unlimited spray

front page
Pick up 3. Hot spring villa play (2) Hang up the wheel/Ssangyong/Unlimited spraying milk, spraying semen and urine
search
Pick up 3. Hot spring villa play (2) Hang up the wheel/Ssangyong/Unlimited spraying milk, spraying semen and urine
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lian Yunqing looked at the so-called 'clothes', and the two lewd holes flowed out again.

The so-called 'clothes' were nothing more than a few pieces of fabric sewn together. There were two big holes in the chest, and the stomach and lower body were fully exposed.

Lian Yunyi smiled softly, then picked up the 'clothes' and walked over, put them on his head, first around his neck, then two giant big tits, put the elastic rope with a palm width on his back, and lock it tightly.

"Hmm..." Lian Yunqing's big tits were instantly held tightly by the 'clothes', making him shudder uncontrollably.

"Qingqing, relax, the top will be put on soon."

"Ha... big brother... too... too tight..."

"Hehe, you will be very comfortable in a while, trust me, big brother. Huh?"

"Haha...haha...um...Qingqing...xiang...believe...uh!!"

Lian Yunyi continued to move, there were two small openings in front of the two fabrics that strangled the giant breasts, and there was a circle of fluff in the small holes, and there was an elastic band around it for adjustment. Take it out through the two small holes, then tighten the elastic bands on both sides to secure.

"Ahhh!!!!!!!" Lian Yunqing's two big nipples were instantly bound tightly by a small rope full of fluff, which made him scream out in delight.

"Qingqing baby! Are you comfortable?" Lian Yunyi kissed his lips lightly.

"Oh...comfortable...haha...so comfortable..."

"The fluff inside is special, although it is a bit hard, it will not scratch the skin, and the fabric is also non-slip, so when you wash the 'hot spring' for a while, you can wash it boldly without worrying that it will slip off .”

"Haha...haha..." Lian Yunqing couldn't hear what the elder brother said at the end, she was blindly immersed in the pleasure of two big nipples being scratched by the fluff.

Lian Yunyi kissed the corner of his mouth again, and continued to put on "clothes" for him. His lower body was empty except for the penis. Lian Yunyi squatted down and put his penis in his mouth, slowly swallowing, But the hands gently held his testicles and rubbed them back and forth.

"Haah...Brother Yi...Brother Yi...Mmm!!!" Lian Yunqing shook his body back and forth in a good mood, and the fine hair next to his two big nipples rubbed against him as soon as he moved, which made him feel even better.

"Ah!! Brother Yi!! Ah!! So comfortable!! Qingqing is so comfortable!!!"

Lian Yunyi took a deep throat and spat it out. He picked up the hard penis and testicles and stuffed them into the front hole, and then the remaining opening was naturally the opening of the vagina and the opening of the butthole. But who would have thought that Lian Yunqing groaned as soon as he fixed the lower part.

"Oh... brother... brother..."

"What's the matter, Qingqing?" Lian Yunyi stopped and asked him.

"Haah... Xiaodoudou is so itchy... I don't know what is grinding it... so itchy..." He had no choice but to twist his body vigorously, but who knew that the more he twisted, the more itchy.

"It'll be fine in a while, dear... There's still a little left."

That 'clothes' also had a ring of hard little hairs at the position of the kinky core, and after putting it on, it began to rub against his little peas following his body movements.