Hot spring villa play (1) car shock while walking while fucking/aphrodisiac mass

front page
12. Hot spring villa play (1) car shock while walking while fucking/aphrodisiac massage/gentle finger rape
search
12. Hot spring villa play (1) car shock while walking while fucking/aphrodisiac massage/gentle finger rape
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Three months later, in mid-December, when it was the coldest time of winter, a long and tall Lincoln drove quickly on the boulevard. Unlike the cold weather outside, the temperature inside the car was extremely hot , and even traces of water vapor and small handprints can be seen on every car window. Lian Yunqing sat on Lian Yunjue's lap with his back, with Daddy's big thick dick stuck in his asshole, and his body moved quickly. His body was up and down, and his big tits and belly were shaking up and down with his body. Lian Yunqing fucked the big dick into his vagina, rubbing against his father's big dick with only a layer of flesh. Lian Yunqing was fucked hard for the two of them, and Lian Yunran and Lian Yunyi took care of Brother Sao's two big rosy nipples with their mouths, pulling and biting, as if they wanted to make the big tits suck Squirt some milk for them to taste, while one of their hands fiddled with his cock, and the other licked his dick.

Some time ago, Lian Yunqing was pregnant for two and a half months. The doctor said that she could have intercourse, and the more intense the better, now is the time to open the birth canal. After hearing this, the four men acted like wolves before the doctor left. The tiger rushed towards Lian Yunqing, filling all three of his holes, and his hands were still restless, pulling his big nipples, lewd nuclei, small dick, testicles, pulling as much as he could, masturbating as much as he could. Lian Yunqing fucked and screamed and cried, tears, snot, semen, and urine sprayed everywhere, but his poor little dick was fucked again and couldn't get hard no matter how hard they let him It hardened after a few hours of rest.

Today is to commemorate the half-month anniversary of their 'unblocking', Lian Yunjue specially chose their family's hot spring villa as the celebration location.

Halfway through the car, Lian Yunqing started teasing his men in various ways, until the teasing got hot, and the situation at the beginning appeared.

"clap clap clap clap"

"Brother Qing...Brother Qing...so cool...Brother Qing's pussy is so cool..."

"Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa"

"Sao son's asshole can't be loosened no matter how much he fucks...it's so fucking cool...!"

"Haha...haha...fuck me hard...haha...the nipples are so numb...ahah...so comfortable in the pussy...ahah...daddy is so good at fucking the ass...fuck Fucking Qingqing is so cool... ah..."

"Pa pa pa pa pa pa pa"

"It's so tight... I'm going to cum on my son... I'm going to catch Daddy's semen... I'll cum all over you..."

"Brother Qing...me too...I'm going to cum...hmm!!"

"Puff puff puff puff..." The large and thick semen sprayed towards Lian Yunqing's two coquettish hearts, making him scream, and a small amount of thin semen also shot out from the small dick.

"Ha... ha... not enough... Sao Qingqing still wants to..." Lian Yunqing, who had just shot, put her face on her big brother's big dick again, then moved the big dick to her mouth, opened her mouth Mouth, directly swallowed the big dick into the throat and gave the big brother a deep throat.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh? he did not forget to stretch his hands to the big brother's dick, he told the men, hurry up to fuck in.

Lian Yunran was about to fuck in, but was stopped by Lian Yunjue's eyes.

"It'll be there in a while." He only said one sentence, and everyone understood, and immediately sat down properly, but their eyes were still looking at the beautiful scenery between Lian Yunqing's thighs and his big dick. Alluring little mouth.