Wu·Melee Start (4) 1V2/Double Penetration and Two Holes/Dog Fuck/Licked by a Dog

front page
Wu·Melee Start (4) 1V2/Double Penetration and Two Holes/Dog Fuck/Licked by a Dog/Cum Full of Dog Cum
search
Wu·Melee Start (4) 1V2/Double Penetration and Two Holes/Dog Fuck/Licked by a Dog/Cum Full of Dog Cum
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Jin Shao leaned against the door and looked at the two men who were having intense sex. He stepped forward and checked Lian Yunqing's purple dick. There were three pricks stuck in his eyes. He raised his eyebrows and fiddled with his feet. , causing Lian Yunqing to shout even louder.

The man was still fucking his saucy asshole and asked Young Master Jin.

"come together?"

"Well, hug me."

The man used his strong waist to stand up while fucking.

"Don't!!! Don't do this!! Please!!! Master!! Master!!! The bitch hurts so much!! Please!!!" Lian Yunqing actually couldn't feel the pain of the little dick, apparently already He was numb by three horse eye sticks, but after he knew the purpose of the two, he cried frantically again.

"Damn it!! Little Shaggy Dog! It was you who didn't need a safe word at the time, so how we play depends on our mood. Isn't it? Huh?"

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Ah!! No!! The bitch knows it's wrong!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

When Lian Yunqing yelled, Jin Shao took off his clothes, revealing his strong body. He walked up to Lian Yunqing, licked the already hard dick, and then inserted an electric dildo into his vagina.

The tearing sensation of his vagina being stretched made him scream hoarsely.

"No!!!!!! No!!! It hurts!!! It hurts!!! Don't!!!!"

"Bang" Jin Shao didn't expand his vagina, and directly pushed forward vigorously, half of the whole thick and long dick went in instantly with lewd water.

Lian Yunqing stared wide-eyed, opened her mouth wide and let out an uh-uh sound. After a while, that loud cry followed with crying.

"Ahhhhhhh!!!!!! No!!! It hurts!!! Cracked up!!! Cracked up!!! Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!!! I'm wrong!!! I was wrong!!! Woohoo!!"

"Fuck you! Don't cry!! Damn it!! What a cock!! I'm not as resistant as my wife!!! Fuck you!! Slut!!!"

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang" The man continued to push hard behind him, but Jin Shao didn't. He slowly thrust in, and when the shaft of the big dick was lubricated enough, he pushed in hard again.

"Haah...no...please...let me go...please..." Lian Yunqing was so fucked by a man that she couldn't cry out, she moaned softly there, feeling powerless between the two of them all over her body Shrugging.

When Jin Shao entered completely, his big dick squeezed the entire opening of the vagina to the direction of the butthole, which made the man move his lower body more quickly. Jin Shao also quickly fucked because of the tightness of the hole, in order to To increase Lian Yunqing's pleasure, Jin Shao rubbed his red and swollen lewd core with his hands.

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Haha...haha...no...haha...haha...baah!! So comfortable...touch more...haha..."