Haunted House Play in Amusement Park (1) (Story)

front page
8. Haunted House Play in Amusement Park (1) (Story)
search
8. Haunted House Play in Amusement Park (1) (Story)
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

The writing is not very scary. Originally, the style of writing is rough. It’s just a gimmick to make fun of it. Let’s make do with it~

-----text-----

Lian Yunqing, who had just been cleaned up, had a limp body. He was hugged by his elder brother, and felt his soft black hair kissed by his elder brother, and then sat down beside the bed with him in his arms.

"Qingqing...my Qingqing..." Lian Yunyi has been calling softly in his ear, but no matter how he calls him, he can't get a response from his younger brother, only occasionally he can hear the sound of sniffing from his little nose .

Lian Yunyi thought about it, and they still made Qingqing miserable.

Lian Yunqing kept his eyes closed. He practiced in the arms of his elder brother, converting the semen in his body into his cultivation base. However, during the conversion process, he found another strand of true qi. Now there are four strands, and the color is not as bright as before. Same.

'! ! ! ! Could it be that these four genuine qi belonged to Daddy, brothers, and Yun Qing? 'He looked at them in disbelief, he wanted to touch them with his hands, but it seemed that these four zhenqi were very fragile and resisted his touch, in the end he could only retract his hand and just looked at them like this.

"Qingqing? Qingqing?" Lian Yunyi's worried voice pulled him out of his practice.

"Brother..." Lian Yunqing called out in a low voice.

"Hmm... Is Qingqing feeling better? Do you want me to give you a massage?"

As soon as Lian Yunqing heard the word massage, she blushed, and her underwear, which had just been changed after taking a shower, was also soaked in lewd water because of the word massage.

"No need!" Lian Yunqing moved her butt a little impatiently, and then lied on the elder brother's shoulder and ignored him after replying.

After a while, the little nasal noise sounded again.

"Brother..."

"Hmm... what's the matter? Qingqing? Is it uncomfortable?"

"Why...why are you...together...with them...to fuck me?" Lian Yunqing blushed as soon as he thought of the scene at that time, he was so...so ashamed...

It was the first time for Lian Yunyi to 'trouble' with them like this, so now that he came back to his senses, his face was already red up to his neck.

"I'm sorry Qingqing, big brother... saw you so attractive at the time, I really couldn't help it... that's why it happened." After finishing speaking, I was a little sad, and it was also because Qingqing didn't guess it was me...

"Also, Qingqing, at that time you...didn't recognize me...I...I..." He whispered.

Lian Yunqing's face was flushed, and he raised his head from his elder brother's shoulder.

"Brother..." He pretended to be stupid and called him.

"Um…"

"Brother Yi~" Lian Yunqing's voice calling Yi brother was obviously more seductive than calling him brother, so Lian Yunyi couldn't help swallowing.

"Brother Yi, tomorrow is the weekend!" Lian Yunqing said coquettishly, wrapping her arms around Lian Yunyi's neck.

"Yes! Qingqing, do you have any plans?" Lian Yunyi looked at him with a gentle look before he mentioned that topic.