21. Cultivation is full and overflowing/improved/born with two balls/slutty litt

front page
21. Cultivation is full and overflowing/improved/born with two balls/slutty little lover covered in cunts
search
21. Cultivation is full and overflowing/improved/born with two balls/slutty little lover covered in cunts
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕 
【What the writer wants to say:】

Thank you all for your continued support, bow...

-----text-----

"Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi"

"Haha...haha...so cool...Qingqing is so comfortable...two obscene holes are filled...so comfortable...so comfortable..." Lian Yunqing had Daddy's big dick stuck in her vagina , there was my brother's ass hole, and he was shaking his body wantonly between the two of them, trying to get the two big dicks to penetrate harder.

"Haah...not enough...Daddy...not enough...I want my younger brother to penetrate into Sao Qingqing's pussy too... okay... okay..."

Lian Yunjue stared deeply at his slutty son, and asked Yun Qing to withdraw from his asshole immediately, and then the two stood up one left and one right, Lian Yunjue stretched out his left hand, Lian Yunqing stretched out his right hand At the same time, he held his two thighs, and the other two hands supported Lian Yunqing's back to fix his body, and then inserted his big dick into his vagina at the same time, swung his waist, and pushed his uterus hard. mouth.

"Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi"

"Haha...haha...Qingqing is so cool...Sao Womb is so cool...fuck Qingqing to death...haha...haha..." Lian Yunqing's hands tightly wrapped around the two of them His neck and muscles all over his body were also tense.

"Damn it, two big dicks are inseparable from the horny son's horny hole? What about the asshole? Huh?" After speaking, he inserted four fingers into his horny asshole and pumped them back and forth.

"Haah... the asshole too... the asshole is so itchy... so itchy...but brother... brother Yi... come on... come and fuck Qingqing's saucy asshole...sexy asshole wants a big dick ...haha...Daddy...Let them fuck me...Daddy...Daddy..."

Lian Yun couldn't stand Saulang's son's request. After giving the eldest and second child a look, he fucked his vagina even harder.

Lian Yunran and Lian Yunyi hurriedly took down the bucket and walked towards the three of them with the big dick still as hard as iron.

The two of them also stood behind Lian Yunqing, one on the left and the other on the right. They picked up their big dick and inserted it into his saucy asshole.

"Papapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapapa" quickly swayed the waist of the two of them, and thrust into Brother Sao's asshole.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!"

"Crack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clack clap clap"

"Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi Puchi"

"Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Don't stop!!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!