Bathroom Play with Big Brother/Fucked to cry in Big Brother's arms

front page
四·Bathroom Play with Big Brother/Fucked to cry in Big Brother's arms
search
四·Bathroom Play with Big Brother/Fucked to cry in Big Brother's arms
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
The sex in the house ended completely with Lian Yunqing's scream, a trace of true energy floated out from Lian Yunqing's uterus, wrapped around Lian Yunyi's still-inserting giant root, and squeezed through the gap between the horse's eyes Once inside, it disappears.

Lian Yunyi pulled out the weakened dick from the vagina, panted heavily, looked at the semen flowing out from the vaginal opening, and then looked at his younger brother who had been passed out by himself on the bed, with a hint of complexity in his eyes.

He got out of bed, picked up the box of massage ointment, threw it in the trash can with a little resentment, then picked up his younger brother and walked towards the bathroom, intending to clean up the mess on the two of them.

The younger brother who was picked up by him woke up at this moment.

"Hmm... big brother..."

Lian Yunyi looked at his younger brother's watery eyes, and unconsciously thought of the pleasure of entering his younger brother's body, and his long and thick lower body stood up at the same time.

He endured all the way, walked with difficulty to the bathroom, sat on the edge of the bathtub with Lian Yunqing in his arms, and poured bath water into the bathtub.

Watching the bathtub being slowly filled with water, he was also hypnotizing himself in his heart, he couldn't think anymore... he couldn't think anymore... He continued to put the bath water without changing his face, while Lian Yunqing was secretly in his arms laughed out.

Lian Yunyi also heard the crisp laughter and asked pretending to be calm.

"Qingqing, what's so funny? Huh?"

Lian Yunqing's eyebrows and eyes were bent, and with both arms, he approached him and kissed his thin lips directly, and then let him go after licking with the tip of his tongue.

"It's so hard...Brother...It's all on my butt..." After speaking, he moved his little butt covered with love marks on the thick stick.

Lian Yunyi looked at his younger brother's turmoil, and his breathing began to become short again. He slightly turned his head and said with a little confidence.

"Qingqing...we...it's wrong for us to do this...don't...don't...don't...well..." Before he could finish speaking, he was interrupted by Lian Yunqing's lips and tongue.

"Uh... Big brother... Uh... Tsk..." Lian Yunqing kissed the sexy thin lips of the big brother emotionally, and impatiently stroked the firm chest muscles of the big brother back and forth with her small hands, feeling the muscles beating in her hands, while rubbing the tender Tongue penetrated into his mouth, hooking back and forth with his tongue surface.

"Bo..." Until the two lips parted, Lian Yunqing stood up straight under the gaze of the elder brother, spread her legs and sat on his thigh, wrapped her arms around the neck of the elder brother, and kissed his lips again.

"Uh...tsk...um..."

He slowly wriggled his little ass back and forth, and rubbed his big brother's big root with his already firm little cock and testicles, all the kinky water from the vagina rubbed against the shaft of the cock.

"Ah!!" Suddenly he exclaimed, and the eldest brother stood up holding his little butt.

The sudden flight made Lian Yunqing quickly put his legs around the big brother's strong waist, and their lower bodies touched more closely because of this. Lian Yunyi hugged him and walked all the way, until his back was pressed against the mirror surface of a large floor-to-ceiling mirror, and then he began to ravage his cherry lips vigorously.