First arrival at Lian Yun's house

front page
1. First arrival at Lian Yun's house
search
1. First arrival at Lian Yun's house
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Uh, update from time to time, hehe

The author wants to challenge the high difficulty

-----text-----

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhmm me!!"

Fang Sisi swayed her body between the two men to her heart's content. After giving birth, he became more sensitive and more resistant to fuck.

The three of them were having sex to their heart's content in the hut, while the system and Xiao Mengmeng were chatting outside.

'Brother System. '

'Dididi, what's wrong, little master? '

'Why is daddy with two fathers every day, and daddy is still yelling so hard, is it because daddy was hurt by the fathers, that's why he yells and yells? '

'Dididi,...uh...' The system didn't know how to answer.

Xiao Mengmeng suddenly seemed to have figured something out, and said like a little adult.

'oops! Anyway, Dad will come out again in a few days like a normal person, so I won't worry, hee hee. '

'Dididi...'Little master, are you really 5 years old?

'Brother System, take me to play, I'm so bored! ' After saying that, I was about to cry.

'Dididi, good little master, I will take you around the place where I often work, but you don't want to move anything! '

'Wow! That's great, it's the first time to go to the place where the brother of the system works. '

'Dididi, apply for the transmission system operation room, Dididi, the application is successful. '

A white light flashed, and the system and Xiao Mengmeng appeared in the system workshop at the same time.

Xiao Mengmeng's eyes were bright, and she pulled the system brother to ask this and that.

'Brother System, what is this button? '

'Dididi, little master, this button is very dangerous. If you press it, it will cause space-time confusion, and it will be very troublesome to fix it. '

'Oh... what kind of disorder is it? 'That day's really big eyes are exactly the same as Fang Sisi's, and she is a little dazed by the system.

'Didi Didi will send specific people to a random world, but every time this function is used, it takes three months to restore it, so little master, you must not touch it. '

'Well, good brother system, I am the most obedient. After Xiao Mengmeng finished speaking, a sly light flashed in her eyes.

The main system suddenly called all the systems to hold a meeting, but the elder brother of the system ignored Xiao Mengmeng and told him not to touch anything, and a white light disappeared.

"Hey hey hey! It's not my character not to touch it." The 5-year-old Xiao Mengmeng moved a small box and stepped on it, and then used her fleshy little hands to swipe and pull on the operation panel, using the positioning system to determine the three adults. position, one press, and the whole world is quiet.