2. The start of melee (1) 2V4 change of attack

front page
2. The start of melee (1) 2V4 change of attack
search
2. The start of melee (1) 2V4 change of attack
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

emmm

-----text-----

"Husband!! Uh...husband!! No!! Stop!! Listen to me...ah!! Listen to me!! Oh! You stop!!" Fang Sisi finally couldn't help but still The piling man roared out.

The man was taken aback by his yelling, and then he turned into a frantic jerk and fuck. Those who wanted to fuck him could only let out lewd screams and didn't care about other things.

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Ah! Ah! Ah!! Stop!! Ah! Ah! Ah! Stop!!! Ah!" The big glans kept pushing his womb hard, causing him to speak intermittently.

"Wife Sao... Haha... Haha... Wife Sao's pussy is so comfortable... Haha... So cool!!!"

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Outside!! Ah! Ahh!! Yes! Ah! Ah! People! Ah! Stop!! Stop!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

The man understood what he said, and looked out the door. They had been having crazy sex in the house for the past three days, and he also knew that those people had been watching them, so he smiled indifferently.

"I even dare to live broadcast, why the hell are people watching? Or do you want to be fucked by them too? Damn..."

"Bang bang bang bang bang bang bang"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Fang Sisi yelled at him again, unable to understand what he said.

Jin Shao, who was completely naked, walked to the half-open door and opened it. Seeing the situation outside, he raised his eyebrows, then leaned against the door with his arms folded and his chest back, and looked at the person with playful eyes.

Lian Yunqing quickly drove behind Lian Yunqing, and walked forward while fucking her brother's two buttocks.

"clap clap clap clap"

"Brother Sao...Brother Sao...Look, the big dick in front is waving at you."

"Ha... Yun Qing... Yun Qing... don't... Ha... Ha..." Lian Yunqing was crawling on the ground like a dog on all fours, barking obscenely with her mouth open, but her eyes were fixed He stared intently at Jin Shao's big cock, and Lian Yunqing behind him was still fucking his cunt, pushing him forward one after another, watching his open mouth leave the big cock Getting closer, closer, until the corner of his mouth touched the big glans.

But Jin Shao squatted down to look at him, then pinched his chin and said to him.

"Want to eat?"

"Ha... ha... ha... want... want to eat... ha..." Lian Yunqing's eyes were always on Jin Shao's big dick, and he couldn't move it away.

Jin Shao glanced at Lian Yunqing and walked into the room. Lian Yunqing was a little disappointed, but Lian Yunqing behind him was still fucking his cunt, and the pleasure came to him like a tide, and he gradually He didn't care about others, and just screamed lewdly there.

Lian Yunqing was a little mean-spirited, and pushed his brother towards the house while fucking.

In the room, there were two beautiful sounds of bed screaming and the sound of cock fucking the hole, one after another.