Being comforted by three brothers 'gentle' to incontinence again/Four eggs were

front page
1. Being comforted by three brothers 'gentle' to incontinence again/Four eggs were found in the body of the practitioner
search
1. Being comforted by three brothers 'gentle' to incontinence again/Four eggs were found in the body of the practitioner
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
"Woooooo... Qingqing is broken... Qingqing's dick is broken..." Lian Yunqing woke up and thought that she was fucked by them and peed out. She didn't know it, she must have been fucked by them , and his little dick has always been soft, no matter how hard he masturbates, it won't get hard.

He was hoarse from crying now, and the semen that had been ejaculated in the two kinky holes flowed out as he cried.

And his hands and feet had already been let go, and he began to beat Lian Yunyi with his limp little hands without being restrained any more.

Lian Yunyi grabbed the little hand that was still beating him and said.

"Qingqing, don't cry, it's all the elder brother's fault."

"Brother Qing..." Lian Yunqing was about to apologize, but was interrupted by Lian Yunqing.

"Shut up! It's all you!! Woohoo! I won't talk to you anymore!! Smelly brother!!!"

And Lian Yunran kept looking at him without saying a word.

"Qingqing, don't cry, it won't be bad." Lian Yunyi comforted him while kissing his cheek.

Lian Yunqing sniffed, "Really...is it really not bad?"

"Well, if Qingqing doesn't believe it, brother can check it for you, okay?"

Lian Yunqing pursed his mouth, and he looked very pitiful with his red eyes.

"Why...how to check!"

Lian Yunyi chuckled lightly, and said, "That's it." He lowered his head, opened his mouth, took his slightly swollen lewd core in his mouth, and licked it lightly with the tip of his tongue.

"Ah... brother Yi... ah... brother Yi... ha..." Lian Yunqing's lewd core was held by Lian Yunyi, and the pleasure immediately rushed into his brain center, and he kept pushing gently with both hands My brother's head is more like pressing than pushing.

"Hmm... Yi... brother... ah... ha..." His little dick miraculously became hard again.

Lian Yunyi raised his head from his lower body.

"Look, Qingqing, isn't it bad? Brother didn't lie to you, did he?" Lian Yunyi looked at the trembling little dick and said.

Unexpectedly, Lian Yunqing's eyes were red because he stopped licking and sucking.

"Brother Yi... Kiss again... Qingqing was so comfortable just now... Can I kiss again..."

Lian Yunyi kissed his little mouth and asked.

"Where does Qingqing want my brother to kiss? Tell my brother."

Lian Yunqing didn't answer, but suddenly kissed his mouth, wrapped the tip of her tongue around his thick tongue, then wrapped his tongue with her lips, and sucked back and forth in her mouth.

"Suck...uh...suck..."

Even Yun Yi embraced him emotionally, rubbing his back with his broad palm.

Suddenly, Lian Yunqing let go of him, leaning back, one hand resting on the retainer behind her, and the two fingers of the other hand spread out the red and swollen labia.

"Brother Yi... kiss Qingqing's little pussy again... the little pussy is itching again..."

Lian Yunyi looked at Brother Sao, and his breathing began to become rapid again. He lowered his head as if bewitched, his mouth accurately contained the lewd core, and he bit his teeth lightly.