Pregnancy incident/becoming a body that can only be satisfied with a big dick un

front page
11. Pregnancy incident/becoming a body that can only be satisfied with a big dick until it is thoroughly mature
search
11. Pregnancy incident/becoming a body that can only be satisfied with a big dick until it is thoroughly mature
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
After Lian Yunqing discovered the four 'eggs' in his body, he often paid attention to their growth. He found that these four 'eggs' hardly grew up, but after being filled with semen by four men, the four 'eggs' 'It is slowly increasing at a speed visible to the naked eye, and he has been feeling hungry for the past few days. When making love with them, he is so hungry that he eats their semen. He is not satisfied after eating, and he will not let go of the big dick. , sucking the big glans of the men hard, almost squeezed the four men dry.

"I'm so hungry... Qingqing is so hungry... I want to eat semen... I want to eat a big dick..." He stared blankly at the big dicks of the four men, then moved his mouth to eat this, and then Hunk that, and the four of them started to fuck him again in turn.

"Haha!! So cool!! Haha!! Give it to me!! I want a big dick! Give Sao Qingqing a big dick!!! Haha! Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!" Let the big dicks of the four men harden again quickly, Lian Yunjue and Lian Yunqing put the big dick into his asshole together, and Lian Yunyi's into his vagina, he had to have it in his mouth Still sucking the second brother's huge buttocks in his mouth, he swallowed quickly, his little dick was put on a sperm-lock ring, and it kept swinging back and forth under his body, and transparent dewdrops emerged from the glans.

The four men suddenly felt that something was wrong with the younger brother, and found that since he came back from the amusement park, his sexual desire was too strong, and the strong sex was a little crazy, so they planned to pass out Lian Yunqing, so they went to a meeting to discuss countermeasures .

After the end, Lian Yunqing fainted in the arms of his elder brother, the semen that was shot in was absorbed by the body, his sperm lock ring was also removed, and the small dick was dripping semen sparsely, Lian Yunyi cleaned him up After I was done, I went to my father's study.

"Daddy, should we invite a doctor to see Qingqing?" the elder brother asked Lian Yunjue as soon as he opened the door.

"No, I always feel that Qingqing is unusual this time, and the less people know about it, the better. Our task now is to take good care of him, and try our best to satisfy him if he has any needs."

"Okay, Daddy!" The three responded at the same time.

Every cell in Lian Yunqing's body, including every hair, is very hot, making him wriggle like a snake on the bed, especially in the vagina and asshole, which is as hot as two small stoves, feeling hot and dry At the same time, it is also itchy, and it will be unbearably itchy even if it is lightly touched, which makes him want to dig hard with his hands all the time.

"Ugh...hot...who...who will fuck me...so hot...Qingqing is so hot...Qingqing wants a big dick...anyone will do...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..." Lian Yunqing He was digging his vagina with his fingers again, his hotness could not be subdued, and he cried anxiously.

As soon as Lian Yunran entered the room, he saw this scene that made him jealous, and his father's words kept echoing in his mind, satisfy him! Satisfy him! Satisfy him! Infinite loop.

So he took off his clothes, went directly to the bed, and pulled Lian Yunqing's lower body in front of him. His panting breath sprayed on his younger brother's lower body, making him tremble all over.

"Hmm... Brother Ran... Brother Ran... Fucking Qingqing... Qingqing's pussy is so itchy..." Lian Yunqing moved her buttocks, and both of her cunts were shrinking inward He squirmed so much that even his hard-on little cock was throbbing with the twitching muscles.