3. Female pussy for the first time/Please fuck my pussy hard

front page
3. Female pussy for the first time/Please fuck my pussy hard
search
3. Female pussy for the first time/Please fuck my pussy hard
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
Lian Yunyi resisted the reckless behavior of his younger brother's feet on his big dick, and blue veins burst out on his forehead because of patience.

"Qingqing... uh... no... no... more... um..."

But he still has the last shred of reason, thinking that if this continues, it may really get out of hand.

Lian Yunqing chuckled lightly, and her ten round toes rubbed back and forth on his big egg-sized glans using the glandular fluid flowing from the horse's eye.

Lian Yunyi's breathing became more and more heavy, and his gaze became deeper and deeper.

Until his pink lips opened slightly in the big brother's deep eyes.

"Brother... my little pussy wants to grind my big dick... my pussy is so itchy..."

That voice, which was more effective than an aphrodisiac, made Lian Yunyi unable to maintain his sanity anymore. He hooked Lian Yunqing's neck vigorously and pulled him towards him, his lips quickly caught his attractive lips, and kissed She got up and brought him onto the bed until his whole body covered him, but their lips never parted from the beginning to the end.

"Uh... tsk... Ziliu... Uh..."

The elder brother kissed his cherry lips heartily in the upper position, and even Yunqing wrapped her arms around the elder brother's neck and kissed back affectionately.

The tip of their tongues curled up in each other's mouths, while the big brother's rough palm slowly slid down his slender waist.

Lian Yunqing groaned softly, the itch in his waist made him twist his body unbearably.

"Well…"

Lian Yunyi's palm finally slid to the mouth of his female acupuncture point, stretched out a finger and slowly rubbed his small horny core with the pulp of his finger, which made his body tremble slightly, and the corner of his mouth showed a moan.

"Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu..."

At this time, Lian Yunyi let go of his lips, and under his longing eyes, he licked and kissed all the way down his chin, first the invisible Adam's apple, and then the pink and tender nipples. Once the tip of his tongue touched, his body trembled once.

Finally, the tip of his tongue came to his already firm place, Lian Yunyi put his two legs on his strong shoulders, supported his little buttocks with both hands, opened his mouth, and swallowed his tender flesh in one mouthful. The little dick, gently and slowly hesitating up and down, for fear of hurting it with my teeth.

"Ah... big brother... ah... so comfortable... um..."

Lian Yunqing's comfortable hands firmly grasped the bed sheet under her body, and her buttocks used the two legs placed on Lian Yunyi's shoulders to push up vigorously, trying to make this more comfortable feeling.

"Gujigujijiji...suction" Lian Yunyi imitated his practice, sucking the head of the penis beside Zhu Zhu, and even the transparent mucus that was sucked out of his horse's eyes was all sucked into his mouth by him and swallowed .

"Ah... ah... big brother... um..."

The eldest brother's mouth suddenly let go of the already hard little dick, and Lian Yunqing immediately tried to keep him with a slight cry.

"Wuuuuu... Big brother... Don't... Don't go... Then... Kiss... Kiss... Wuuu..."

Under his fiery gaze, Lian Yunyi's lips moved to the mouth of his female hole, opened his mouth again, and contained all the cunt and pussy in his mouth.