Picking up Sperm Sucking Play (2) Blowjob ride-on Sperm Sucking/Double Penetrati

front page
Picking up Sperm Sucking Play (2) Blowjob ride-on Sperm Sucking/Double Penetration/Fucked to the point of crying and begging for mercy
search
Picking up Sperm Sucking Play (2) Blowjob ride-on Sperm Sucking/Double Penetration/Fucked to the point of crying and begging for mercy
previous chapter
Table of contents
the cover
next chapter
〔Add to bookmark〕
【What the writer wants to say:】

Qingqing was 'played' and cried... 2333

The author said that although the second child has a dull and dull personality, when dealing with Qingqing, his "explosive power" is still very strong! Hahaha~

-----text-----

The tender tongue quickly licked the big butt wet and hard, and set up a tent in the pajama pants. Lian Yunran's body trembled slightly, and the words spoken at the corner of her mouth trembled.

"Uh... Qingqing... Qingqing... Mmm..."

Lian Yunqing was still licking his second brother's big dick, and his two tongue nails seemed to touch the shaft through the pajama pants.

"Brother Sao...Brother Sao...haha..."

Lian Yunqing reached into the second brother's pajamas with her little hand to caress his abdominal muscles, and then touched his nipples, flicking her two fingers back and forth.

"Haah...brother Sao...let go...let go second brother..." He was almost unbearable to be licked by Lian Yunqing, his limbs were shaking randomly, causing the handcuffs to rattle.

Lian Yunqing chuckled and raised her head.

"Brother Ran...Qingqing wants to play 'games' with Brother Ran, just lie down and leave everything to me." After speaking, he pulled the second brother's pajama pants to the root of his thigh, revealing his body supported by the big cock Cotton panties.

Lian Yunqing looked at the big lump in front of her eyes, licked her lips, opened her mouth wide, took the big lump of meat and cotton underwear into her mouth, and quickly licked it back and forth with the tip of her tongue .

"Hmm!!!!" Lian Yunran's big dick was constantly being stimulated by Brother Sao, and it was slowly getting bigger and harder, as if it could break through the underwear at any time.

"Brother Sao...uh...let go...second brother wants to fuck you...want to fuck you..."

Lian Yunqing not only didn't let go, but also deepthroated the second brother with the raised panties, finally felt that the underwear was too intrusive, so she took off the underwear, and the big dick of the second brother also popped out of it, directly hitting him face.

Lian Yunqing looked at the big dick obsessively, and couldn't help but hold the big dick and rub it gently on her white and tender cheeks, and licked upwards from the two big testicles with her tender tongue with tongue spikes.

"Haha...haha...haha...haha..." Without the hindrance of underwear, Lian Yunran can experience the pleasure of being licked by his tongue even more, and his big dick is still throbbing with the veins It continued to swell, and Lian Yunran's breathing was faster and heavier than before.

"Brother Ran... Qingqing really likes... I really like Brother Ran's big dick..." After he finished speaking, he stopped at the head of the big dick, opened his mouth directly, and put the big dick of the second brother in his mouth.

"Uh... ah!! Brother Sao!! Let go of me!! Let go of the second brother!! Let the second brother fuck you to death!!!" Lian Yunran shook her body more vigorously, as if trying to break her hands out of the handcuffs .

Lian Yunqing didn't seem to hear, she took the whole big dick of the second brother in her mouth, and quickly swallowed it up and down.

"Um...uh...uh...uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...