21) My Girl

That day in Aphrodite's truck was absolute hell. It wasn't that she was rude or uptight. She was actually pretty nice to everyone and considerate. She was welcoming, funny, sweet, and easy-going.

That only made it so much worse. The way she was always so close to Aris just made me feel near sick. She always had an arm on his shoulder or was talking to him about something. I didn't realize it could hurt to lose someone that wasn't yours, but here we are.

"It looks like you really aren't the partners we thought,"Minho remarked.

"Good job Sherlock. Do you want a cookie or something?"

"No way."

"What?"I asked nervously. His face only contorted to a satisfied grin. "What?"I repeated.

"You're jealous,"He whispered.

"That's stupid. I don't have anything to be jealous of,"I snapped.

"You do realize I wouldn't tell anyone, right? We're friends."

"We are?"I asked, genuinely not knowing if he was serious.

"Duh. You really need to talk to people more. Now just tell me all your secrets, and my lips will be sealed."

"Are you sure?"I whispered. He nodded his head, and I cupped my hand to whisper in his ear.

"I don't give a damn about him because we aren't partners. Coincidences exist so accept it, and move on."

"Are you sure?"He whispered back, not looking any less determined to prove a point.

"That's why I said it."

"What if I told you Aris has been looking at you basically the entire time?"

I tried not to let my eyes wander to him. Minho was just messing with my head. I was the only one feeling anything like that. Not him.

"Look. Trust me on this,"He urged. I didn't move my eyes away from Minho's, determined to prove my own point.

Even if your point isn't true.

"Fine. I guess I have to do it for you,"He sighed. Before I could ask what he meant he turned my head to the front seat. Aris seemed startled before turning to face the front. He almost looked like a kid caught stealing from a cookie jar.

"See? That's exactly what you looked like. Just swoop in and take him."

"You can't take people. I'm pretty sure that's called kidnapping, and it's highly frowned upon."

"I can be your wingman. I have so many brilliant ideas."

"Why? That's kind of weird,"I pointed out, giving an exaggerated shudder.

"Number one is we just ruthlessly flirt. He's bound to snap. Number two is me just starting a game of Truth or Dare. Number three is I literally get you two all alone and wait for the magic to happen."

"Minho. Stop it. This isn't some cheesy romance film. We're on a rescue mission for your friend. We are not here for some love drama,"I reminded him.

"But I want to see you two actually do something about the obvious feelings. It's unbearably painful to see you just fawn over each other."

"I really don't like you right now."

"Just wait Y/N. I'll be right, and you'll finally stop being oblivious idiots."

"Once again. You are being a menace in my life right now. Cut it out,"I said, rolling my eyes.

"Fine. If you want to sit by and watch her fawn over Aris be my guest."