- Concert - EO

Name: Lucy Avaline Jones
Age: 14

Parents: none
Siblings: none

Plot summary: You are an orphan and finally go to your first concert ever. You are going to a Milo Greene concert but during the concert, you pass out and you meet a certain person in the first aid area.

For everyone with a request I didn't write yet > they are coming I promise! I have them all planned! I just wanted to write this one first <3

1915 Words :) (not spellchecked again, sorry loves <3)
TW: Passing out

_______
_._._._._

I am so excited! I'm going to my first concert tonight! I and my best friend Sky got tickets a few months ago and I was so happy. I of course needed permission for my caretaker of the orphanage and lucky I got it. I promised them I would sleep over at Sky's place and that I won't drink, they believed me obviously. I never drink. I don't want to drink. Next to that I'm 14 years old nobody my age drinks. Right?

Anyways, the concert is tonight so I pull out my best clothes. I don't have a lot but I have a few items I only wear on special occasions. I put on some blue mom jeans, a brown crop top with a green vest. I finish the outfit off with some jewelry, a tote bag, and my black Converse.  Having some minutes to spare I take a quick picture and post it on Insta.

@Lucy.Avaline.Jones

Liked by @Skylar2008 and 21 others

@Lucy.Avaline.Jones: First concert fit check <3

Comments for this post are turned limited.

@Skylar2008: Bestieeeee <3

After the post, I say goodbye to my caretaker before walking to the bus stop. After a 30-minute bus ride, I get out in front of Sky's house. I ring the bell and Sky opens with a big smile on her face.

''Hey Luce! You ready?'' she asks and I step in while nodding.

''I'm ready but nervous'' I say once I'm inside.

''Yea, same!'' She says while guiding me upstairs to her room. ''Put your stuff down, we need to go if we want some good spots.'' I quickly put my stuff down and we run downstairs. Sky's mom gets in the car and drives us to the venue.

When we get there she wishes us 'fun' before driving back home. We quickly grab some food and drinks from the store before lining up. The line is already pretty long but I think we will have good places. We take a seat on the ground as we still have to wait for about five hours.

_______
Five hours later
_._._._._

The doors finally open and we all walk in. I'm happy everyone is pretty civil and no one is running or pushing to get further to the front. We walk in and decided to hit the toilet first and then get some drinks. After that, we find some good spots. I think we got some decent spots and we can see the stage clearly. I turn around a bit and I see we are pretty near the VIP lounge. I look in and see no other than Elizabeth Olsen sitting there, typing on her phone.