- Lea's Whimsical Chronicles - SJ

Name: Lea Kayle Johansson
Age: 12

Parents: Scarlett Johansson & Colin Jost
Siblings: 

Plot summary: Lea loves writing :)

Hope you like it <3

2785 Words :) (not spellchecked, sorry)
TW: X
_______
_._._._._

Lea POV

I'm Lea, I'm 12, and I live in this awesome house with my mom, Scarlett, and my stepdad, Colin. We've got this cool attic that's like a treasure trove of forgotten things—it's where I escape when I want to let my imagination run wild.

One lazy afternoon, while I'm rummaging through the attic, I stumble upon an old typewriter. The moment my fingers touch the keys, a spark ignites inside me. I decide to start a blog, a place where all the stories floating in my head find a home.

It all began with a fluttering feeling in my chest—the kind that whispers, "Hey, you've got something special to share." The attic was my sanctuary, filled with dusty relics and forgotten treasures. Among them was this old, weathered typewriter, its keys calling out to me like a secret waiting to be uncovered.

I'd always been the kind of kid with stories swirling in my head, characters tapping on the walls of my imagination, urging me to let them out. But it was that particular afternoon, as sunlight streamed through the attic window, casting a warm glow on the typewriter, that something clicked inside me.

I sat down, ran my fingers over the keys, feeling the texture and weight of each one, and suddenly, it all made sense. The stories, the adventures, the characters—I needed a place for them to live outside the confines of my mind.

A blog felt like the perfect home. It wasn't just about writing stories; it was about sharing them, letting others peek into the worlds I created, and maybe, just maybe, bringing a bit of magic into someone else's life.

I imagined Pepper, the mischievous cat, darting through hidden doorways into enchanted lands, and I knew others might love her antics as much as I did. The knights, dragons, and the friends who faced challenges together—they all had stories that deserved to be told beyond the walls of my attic.

The idea grew roots in my mind, nurturing itself with each passing thought. But there was a pause—a tiny voice of doubt that whispered, "What if no one reads it? What if they don't like it?"

Yet, amidst those doubts, another voice emerged—a louder, more persistent one that said, "But what if they do?"

That possibility, the chance to touch someone's heart with a story, to make someone smile or dream or think—that was enough to make the doubt shrink into a distant whisper.

So, in that attic, surrounded by forgotten treasures, I made a decision. I'd start this blog—Whimsical Chronicles—and give life to the stories that danced in my imagination. It was a step into the unknown, but the excitement of sharing my worlds with others overshadowed any uncertainty.

With a deep breath and a heart filled with anticipation, I set my fingers on the typewriter keys, ready to embark on an adventure of storytelling that would unfold on the digital pages of my blog.

I rush downstairs, clutching a handful of typewritten pages, each one a snippet of the adventures that I've been brewing in my mind. "Hey, Mama, Colin!" I call out, bursting with excitement.

They look up from their conversation, smiling as they see me waving the papers in the air. "What've you got there, Lea?" Mama asks, her curiosity piqued.

"These are some of my stories," I say, trying to keep my voice steady despite the bubbling excitement inside me. "I want to show you something."

Colin leans forward, his eyes twinkling with interest. "You've been busy up in that attic of yours, huh?" he says with a grin.