7

HELENA'S POV

I wouldn't lie. Seeing Christian storm out of the room after hearing something wrong happening to Hailey was stabbing my heart very badly. Knowing Christian, he wasn't the type of guy to be fawning or chasing after a woman much less a very young girl like Hailey.

He might not admit it but I knew and could see the care that flashed in his eyes before he dashed out of the room. He really cared about this Hailey chick. And to add to my ordeals, Hailey turned out to be extremely beautiful. Her hair was black, straight and long. All natural was glistening around her. She had full pink lips as well as a good facial and those matching jade eyes of hers. No doubt she was breathtaking and will even go as far as saying she was a perfect girl and to add the cherry on top, she was also so young. I doubt she was even up to twenty years old.

Not wanting to think and dwell more on the subject. I continued unpacking. I couldn't stay at my own apartment here in the US and needed supervision once in a while. It was also supposed to be an opportunity for me to get closer to Christian. I already knew from day one that Christian wasn't interested in being in any relationship and only wanted fuck. I was okay with that as it also meant being close to him. I indeed felt special seeing I was the only girl in his life that he seemed to not get bored of until that night when he called her name while he was thrusting inside of me. I was beyond embarrassed at that point and seeing his reaction that day was very suspicious for me and today confirmed it.

I finished my packing into the closet before I heard Christian's loud screams. I got startled and worried at the same time. I wheeled myself out of the room and towards the end of the hall that led to the living room. Hearing his screams more louder as I approached the living room wasn't helping me in any way at all.

"Something's not right Mr Dikson." I heard a woman's voice and wheeled faster until I reached the living room. My eyes darted towards Christian who was with a blonde woman and both were standing behind the bathroom door. I knew this mansion like the back of my hand afterall I had been here a lot of times and this mansion did have a lot of memories between me and Christian and our constant fucking sessions. I felt I had a place here as Christian's woman not as his girlfriend but as his one and only exclusive lover but now it wasn't the same and I was only a guest at this mansion. Even the maids noticed it and looked at me very differently. I could hear them murmur obviously about me being sidelined by Christian.

"Hailey!!" Christian's loud voice brought me out of my thoughts as I stared at his worried expression written all over his face. "Hailey!! Say something!" With that he kicked the bathroom door harshly making me to jump in my wheelchair. "Please hurry Mr Dikson. Am extremely worried for Hailey." The woman who was next to Christian said. She also sounded worried for Hailey and I rolled my eyes at how this small girl was grabbing and making herself the centre of attention.

Without any still response, Christian kicked the door hard for the fourth time before the door broke down. We all gasped seeing Hailey lying unconscious on the floor. "Oh my God!" The woman screamed out in worry while holding both her hands to cover her mouth. Christian immediately rushed into the bathroom and carried her up in bridal style and was running out of the room. His face had a clear worry and care in his eyes for her as he ran carrying her towards the couch. "Get some water please!" Christian told the woman who nodded instantly and rushed towards the kitchen. Christian grabbed her arm and quickly checked her pulse and he sighed in relief before he was slowly shaking her up. "Wake up please! Wake up damn it! Hailey! Say something! Anything. Please just wake up!" My heart was breaking seeing him becoming extremely vulnerable in front of her.

Knowing him as much as I do, Christian wasn't the type of guy who let his emotions get the better of him and did that to keep his title as the Mafia lord that should be feared. This was even the first time I had seen him break down and being vulnerable. He wasn't shedding any tears but one could tell how much he was seriously worried for her health. Seeing her and how she was gaining his sympathy even when unconscious didn't sit well with me at all. I had started to loathed her for being so important to Christian.