61

A black sleek car drove into the parking lot of the address the Diksons were supposed to wait. Christian held Mirah close to him and made sure her body was secured against his. His greyish orbs circulated around the black car and his eyes darted towards the plate number at the back of the car. He made a mental memory of the number while keeping his stoic face visible.

On the other hand, Mr Dikson was holding Ines tightly while Elena stood by her parents' side. Lucas had offered to come with them but the Diksons strictly forbade it as the kids' lives were at fatal risks. It was obvious he wanted to protect Elena. Sure he was still pissed off at her for plotting with Helena against her very own brother but he still had her deep in his heart. Elena was always being selfish and only got to realize her love for Lucas as soon as he distanced himself away from her.

Three men all dressed in black walked out of the car followed by none other than Fabian. Christian instantly recognized him as the mysterious man in the sketch paper. It was no mistake. It was definitely him. His jaw hardened and he crushed his teeth together throwing him a deep menacing gaze which made Fabian chuckle.

His hands were both buried on either sides of his pants pocket while throwing Christian a toothy evil grin and walked to him. His grey eyes glanced over at Mirah who leaned further against Christian and almost entering through his body. This man looked devilish by nature from head to toe and his mere presence made her whole body shake vigorously which got Christian's attention. He rubbed his hands on her arms to ease her tension. He walked in front and blocked Fabian's eyes from prying on her while giving him a warning death glare. He would have punched his pretty face right now if not for his kids being in his psycho mother's clutches. His hands were tied at the moment.

"Watch it Chris. Watch it. Remember your kids are in my possession. Try anything stupid and they die. For real this tim..." He couldn't finish his sentence as Christian growledly grabbed him by the collar raising him off the ground and he clenched his teeth in anger and rage. His eyes had turned red with anger and even Mirah gasped in fear witnessing the intensive rage.

"Control Christian. Remember my grandkids are in their captivity. We have to play their game. Put him down now!" Mr Dikson ordered sternly while Fabian whistled and laughed. "Listen to daddy Chris. You don't want your precious kids to suffer because their daddy couldn't keep his emotions in check." He whispered against his face which added more fuel to his emerging rage. "Pu...put him down Christian. Th...think about Nathan and Natalia. Please.." Mirah clutched unto his wife broad shoulders and whispered. Tears threatened to cover her eyes which got to Christan and he immediately let go of Fabian with a jerk before cupping Mirah's face and shooking his head mentally telling her not to cry.

"I want you to be strong flower. If not for me, do it for the kids." He whispered against her face and Mirah held on to his arms and nodded sniffling back in her tears. She needed to be strong for her kids. Her kids no doubt were very much scared and needed their mommy with them. She couldn't appear weak before them and inhaled deeply and made contact with his forehead against hers as they both shared a little moment together.

"Grab them." Fabian ordered and the men came to grab the men covering their faces with a black mask. Christian didn't want to let go of Mirah while Mirah also didn't want to let go of him. She admitted to drifting away from him but deep down she knew he was the person that stole her heart years ago no matter how much she denied the truth. He was her rock and shield and she was his woman. His little flower who he was going to cherish forever as not to ever again see her broken or wither into any sorrow.

Christian and his father were taken first before Mirah, Ines and Elena were also blindfolded and tossed into the car. "You'll pay for this you bastard!" Christian yelled and called for Mirah with his loud voice since he couldn't see her with his eyes. He wanted to know if she was okay or not.