49

"Christian who is this man and why is he all beat-up?" Sierra was sounding afraid looking at the man who was beaten up quite badly. The man had utter fear evident on his face. "Don't play dumb Sierra. Don't pretend as if you don't know who I am," Christian replied in a deep annoyed voice. Sierra knew better than to irk him further.

Christian took predatory steps towards them and the man seemed to shrink more in fear seeing the devil approaching him. His colorless orbs were filled with rage to the brim and one could easily tell from his aura that he was out for blood.

Christian neared even more and his eyes twitched staring at the traitor and got his eyes furrowed. He had recognized him. The man was recently recruited into his gang on the day of his wedding and hadn't taken much interest in him until today. Lucas was in charge of that task which involved recruiting in their mafia world.

"He's the scumbag given every information about what we do over to our enemy. He was the one who also informed our enemy about the men we had placed on guard over at the hospital that day and also...he was the one who sent our location and our GPS signal when we were at the highway as well," One of his men said gritting his teeth at the shivering man.

"...pl...please for..." The man's face was knocked to the side by the heavy punch Christian gave him sending him straight to the ground. Sierra gasped in horror and dashed back to the car. She couldn't bear the side of violence, brutality and blood despite coming from a family who secretly had business ties with the mafia world.

"Hold him," Christian ordered and took off his black blazer immediately before folding his sleeves up revealing his tattooed toned muscles and biceps. His hand was balled into fists with his veins popping out. The man in front of him was a freaking low life and a scoundrel. With his shivering body, Christian knew it wasn't going to take long before the idiot began to sing like a bird.

His men pulled the man harshly from the ground and straightened him up preparing him for another hard punch which he received again followed by the sound of a crack. His jaw had been broken and the man winced out in pain. His lip had been busted and blood was oozing out. Another punch and he would surely give in to unconsciousness.

"Who do you work for and don't waste my time bastard," Christian said lowly to his face but his voice was also threatening and cold. He was really out for blood and today was only making him more thirsty to rip out someone's life. Today was again another reminder of how he lost everything. The only good thing he had achieved in all his life. His kids. They would have been alive if it wasn't for the low life bastard who dared to mess with him.

The man coughed out more blood while his head remained downcast. He didn't have the strength to raise up his head and face Christian and so his men did him the favor of raising his head and making him face Christian straight into the eyes.

The man gulped spotting those colorless eyes grooming with the ultimate desire to kill and shed blood all around. His lips were trembling as he opened them about to say something. "Speak up! Damn it! You sent you to spy on me, you better fucking tell me this instant or else..." Christian raised a brow being as menacing and ruthless as ever.

"You assumed you could get away after completely ruining my family. You had the balls to dare infiltrate the Dikson family. You dared, you bastard and ought you could escape on a ship?" Christian's dark aura was beginning to make the man's entire body shudder even more and now he regretted doing this job. He had no choice because his family was starving and this job offered to him lots of money. He simply couldn't refuse and wasn't expecting to be caught. He had received orders to run away but his plan had failed today as he was caught and couldn't escape from the devil himself.

Christian who had reduced his killing sprees for a while was so in the mood to rip someone's head off. He had nothing to live for and only the desires of vengeance was burning his heart keeping him sane and alive. He couldn't go on without Mirah and his kids.