54

"Excuse me?" Christian looked at her with a frown on his expression now. He noticed in her expression that she wasn't sharing the same excitement as he was after seeing her for so long. Infact it was the complete opposite. He was damn happy to see her while on the other hand, she was mad for see his face again. The face and memory of him which she had tried to forget for the rest of her life.

But it wasn't in her hands now, was it? "Why are you here?" Her voice was clear and harsh much to Christian's shock. Was she seriously asking him why he was here? Didn't she want to see him? Didn't she crave for him just like he was for her?

"Why did you come back into my life? Why?" Mirah raised her voice at him. "What is wrong with you. Why are you acting this way towards me, wh..." It then dawned on him. The realization had hit him like a lightning bolt. He looked deep into her eyes and indeed he found out the truth. Everything was clear as day. Her emerald eyes had revealed everything to him.

Anger covered his once softened expression. He grabbed her harshly by her arms making Mirah to gasp in shock. "Let me go!" She glared at him.

"Let go of mommy," Natalia quickly got up from the floor and hugged her mommy. It was only then that Christian's eyes went to the little girl that hugged her mom's waist. He studied her features clearly and his eyes shone with yet another realization. She had the same eyes as his along with his appearance but in the female version.

Mirah had forgotten of Natalia's presence in the hall as well. Her body tensed seeing Christian's eyes now adorning Natalia. She knew he was damn smart and any one could easily figured out the truth instantly. There was nothing she could do anymore at this point. Everything had completely gone down the drain.

"My...my daughter?" His eyes had softened immediately and Natalia widened her smile before nodding her head repeatedly. Mirah closed her eyes and wandered why Natalia proved to be a difficult child right now. Why did she want to see her father. All this years, Mirah had thought she was enough for her kids. She believed she could play both roles of parents for her kids but she didn't realize that she couldn't replace their father in her kids' lives.

Sierra gasped and held her mouth in shock. She was having a hard time processing the new-found news that reached her ears. All this while, they all thought that Christian's family had died but it turned out not to true. She didn't know what to feel right now and walked out of the embassy secretly.

Christian chuckled as his eyes were refilled with tears again. His daughter. His creation. He could literally run through the entire earth for his kids. He could also reach for the galaxy to bring the moon for them if they asked him. He kneeled to her level and spread his arms at Natalia. Natalia giggled happily and didn't move a step as she was drawn back by Mirah. Natalia looked up to her mother who returned her look with a warning glare prompting her to stay rooted to her spot.

Christian looked at Mirah. Was she seriously not allowing his kids to meet their father. Hell he had lots of questions for her and demanded answers but right now, he wanted to embrace his daughter. Mirah looked into Christian's eyes and her body got a bit shaken seeing the rage dancing in his orbs. His softened and loving nature was long gone and the person she was staring at was making her recall the old ruthless mafia man she once met for the first time.

Mirah removed her eyes from his deadly gaze and told Natalia to meet her father. Natalia smiled again and ran to her father. She jumped unto her father making Christian to groan out with a chuckle escaping his lips. He wrapped his large arms around his ting little daughter's body. "My little girl." Christian's eyes blinked allowing the tears in his eyes to flow down his cheek. He slowly felt Natalia's black hair and kissed her temple a couple of times. Natalia was no different. All her hardwork had payed off and the feeling she had expected to feel was even more profound and intense. She touched his body around feeling his broad back and strong muscles. He was really an impossible dad from her dreams.