Chapter 4

Inside the mall

The girls walked inside and immediately headed inside of bath and body works.

Becky:Can we call get a house together?

Freen:That's what I wanted to tell you. The company brought us a place where we will be living. So shopping is a good idea.

Becky:So we should get clothes first then smell goods for the house.

Freen saw a guy approaching Becky so she immediately stood behind her nodding. Becky turned around seeing how close her and Freen was and blushed. Freen noticed the guy left and looked at Becky.

Freen:Sorry a guy was creeping on you.

Becky:It's okay. Let's go to the clothing store.

The group went inside and Charlotte stayed close to Engfa. Charlotte was looking at a necklace and smiled.

Char:It's okay sliver necklace that says Charlotte on it. (Holds her hand out)

Engfa(gives Charlotte her card):Get it. (Smiles)

Charlotte:Thank you. Huh why is the boss here?

Boss:Here are you guys vlog camera. You all start today so have fun! (Leaves)

Charlotte:Engfa what should I wear?

Engfa:You'll look good in anything.

Charlotte(turns red again):Come on pick my clothes and I'll pick yours.

Engfa:Okay okay deal.

After shopping for almost two hours the group had on there vlogging camera and headed to an restaurant to eat. Once the food around they started to eat talking about what to do once they get to the house.

Freen:So the camera crew will already be set up once we get to the house.

Becky:You stay reading your emails huh.

Freen:Yeah sorry.

Becky:Do be. I like it.

Fa:Glad the guards dropped everything to the house. (Eating)

Char:Thank you P'Fa for buying that stuff for me.

Fa:A kiss a cheek will be better then a thank you.

Char(chokes on her food):P'Fa.

Fa:Or the neck.

Char:Wait until we go live when we get home and then when someone gift you the galaxy I'll do it.

Fa:Ohh deal.

Becky:Can I be in you guys live?

Char:Of course.

Freen:Engfa do you go live everyday?

Engfa:Not everyday but lately yes. (Laughs)

Freen:Thank you for helping me pick a suit. I didn't know they had suits like that.

Engfa:Of course. Anytime. (Looks at Char then away)

Becky:So starting tomorrow they will be officially recording us?

Engfa:Yes. Still let's be careful and private about certain things. If your not comfortable in front of the camera doing certain things don't it. For example when we shower going to bed etc send them out. It's uncomfortable.