Chapter 23

Englot headed to fan meeting Boss planned for them. Englot was just wearing something comfortable since they didn't want to dress over the top. While talking with fans, one fan asked could she request a scene from the show. Engfa nodded and gave the fan the microphone and smiled.

Fan:If your not comfortable don't do it okay? I was wondering if you guys could recreate episode 8. When you both were sitting outside and was about to kiss until you both got scared.

Fa:But you want us to kiss na?

Fan:Chai.

Char:I'm in. P'Fa?

Fa:Okay okay.

Char:Say action.

Fan:Chai. Ready! Action!

Charlotte playing with her hands and Engfa holds her hands.

Fa:Seems like you are having a problem with your hands. I'll hold them.

Char:Mmm. Thank you.

Fa: what would you like to tell me? Take your time. (Gets close to char) I can be with you all night.

Char:Don't you have morning shooting queues? (Slightly gets close)

Fa(gets even closer):I have time for you all night. I can even pull an all nighter.

Char:Don't you have an fashion shoot in the morning? Mother Keke might scold you.

Fa(stares at Char)

Char(gets closer):To be honest there's something I just want to tell you.

Engfa gripped on the pillow leaned in and kissed Charlotte on her lips. Charlotte kissed back blushing like crazy. Engfa hands were on Charlottes leg while kissing her. Charlotte pulled out the kiss and stared at Engfa. Engfa stared back and realized how deeply she's in love with Charlotte all over again. Engfa then saw her father standing behind Charlotte smiling and clapping before disappearing. Engfa just hugged Charlotte which made her so confused but she hugged back anyway. The fan gave Engfa the mic back and Engfa looked at Charlotte.

Engfa:Sorry if I scared you. It just I saw my father smiling and clapping at me which I know he's proud of me. Which made me deeply know that I made an amazing choice as making you my girlfriend na.

Charlotte:When are you proposing?

Engfa:I can't tell you that yet. It's not now though.

Charlotte:Oh so soon?

Engfa:Anyways um.

Char:You see that? Your daddy ignored me.

Fa(blushes and looks at the fans):Anyways. We should get ready to go.

Char:A few more minutes. I like talking to fans.

Engfa:Anything for you.

After a few more minutes of playing and talking with fans Englot headed to their home that they been moving into for months now. Since Engfa was rarely in her own home and sold it and got a new place for her and Charlotte. Once they walked inside they were greeted by Heidi and Tina who almost moved in with them so everyone could be closer together. Nudee stayed a few blocks down so did Jenlisa. Freen and Becky stayed down the street. Engfa stared at Charlotte before heading upstairs. Charlotte followed and Engfa locked the door behind her. Charlotte was confused but sat on the bed and looked at Engfa.