Chapter 17

Charlotte got angry at the person but blocked everyone from seeing Engfa. She told Engfa to breath and focus on herself. Charlotte turned around and stared at 25. Then she noticed two familiar faces in the crowd and smiled.

Tina:You know you have a lot nerves asking that question. Your one of them toxic fans huh.

Heidi:Bie. Don't hit her okay? We don't want to cause trouble.

Tina:I'm not but clearly Engfa said not to ask them questions about Heidi. Any exs yet you still do it.

Charlotte(faces Engfa and turns off both mics):Let's get off stage okay?

Engfa:I- I can't breathe.

Char:Listen to me okay. I understand just breathe okay. Let's go off stage okay.

Engfa:O-okay.

Char fanned Heidi Tina Freen and Becky to come backstage. While they were walking one of the fans hit 25 when she staring at Tina. They started to fight which made guards immediately pulling them apart. The group watched and felt slightly happy. The went into the dressing room which Engfa finally caught her breath. Charlotte hugged Engfa for awhile not letting her ago. After a few Engfa took a deep breath and kissed Charlotte. Charlotte kissed back wrapping her arms around Engfas neck. Engfa placed her hand on Charlottes waist pulling her close to deepen the kiss.

Tina(fake coughs)

Char(blushes and pulls out the kiss):Sorry.

Tina:I'm assuming Engfa you feel better? What happened?

Engfa:I don't know all of sudden I couldn't breathe and I started to panic.

Charlotte:She had a panic attack without knowing. (Crosses her arms) that bitch had some nerves doing that.

Everyone(shocked)

Becky:I've never heard you cuss before.

Engfa:I have. (Sits down) I can't believe she would ask me that... everyone knows not to ask me questions about Heidi and I. We both see each other as friends nothing more. Plus Heidi is with Tina and I'm with Charlotte.

Becky:That's toxic fans though. They do things you ask them not to do. I'm glad someone hit her.

Tina/Char:Oh I wanted to.

Heidi:Well I'm glad you both didn't. We don't need a case on our hands. You two should just go home and relax from this. If you want Tina and I can come over.

Char:Yeah that will be nice. We can go to my place. I miss my bunny(pouts)

Engfa:Let's wrap it up here first.

Heidi:We can close it up for you. You just relax here.

Char:We got it Bie. (Kisses Engfa) or just watch us from a far with the guards.

Freen:Shall we go then?

Tina:Mm.

The group got on stage and Engfa watched like Charlotte said.

Char:Engfa won't be coming out because she had a panic attack so we are wrapping this interview up early. Sorry to disappoint everyone but her health comes first.

Tina:Engfa did say she wants to thank the fans for protecting her and defending her from the b-

Heidi:Witch. We do appreciate everything you all did tonight.