Chapter 13

The video showed a time when Engfa went live and fans could tell she's been crying.

Engfa:I'm grateful for my Inter fans my Asian fan and my Thai fans. I'm grateful for everyone but there's no need to be rude. I was reading comments and I understand why I'm getting hate. Not only me Charlotte is getting hate too. If your a fan from the beginning you should understand how Englot is. So please don't hate us for who we are. Especially Charlotte. She's young and doesn't deserve this hate. So I'll back off social media for a bit until everything dies down. I'm not a fan of drama and all this drama isn't fair for Charlotte. You all should apologize to her because she's younger and still have great potential in life to do things. I'll end the live here. I don't miss me na? I'll be okay. Bye bye!. (Ends live)

Charlottes Live after Engfas

Char:P'Fa was live? I missed it? What was she saying?

Charlotte was reading comments about what Engfa said on her live.

Charlotte(reading a comment):Call daddy please? (Smiles and looks at the camera) Daddy ka. (Laughs softly) Daddy kaa. (Reads another coming) Daddy is happy. What? Is she smiling right now? How do you know?

Charlotte noticed Engfa was trying to join her live which made her blush. Charlotte accepted her live. The video then switched to small clips of Engfa and Charlotte hanging out and eating. Then a video popped up with Boss and Freen and Becky talking.

Boss:I need your help please. I'm trying to make a film called I'll wait for you. It's about Englot and their story. Can you help me get them together?

Freen(smiling):I'll like that.

Becky:Yeah I'm in.

Boss:Thank you so much.

Freen:Plus I'm a big fan of Englot.

Becky:Me too!

The video title then popped up. "When they get jealous". The most popular video popped up when Englot was live and Engfa was talking about CK.

Engfa:I saw Jennie BP wearing Calvin Klein which made go mmm.

Char(jealous and looks at Engfa): If I was to wear Calvin Klein will go Mm?

Engfa(Looks at her and smiles)Mmm.

Char(Blushes hard and laughs):Oooii.

The video showed moments when Engfa getting jealous and Charlotte just being clingy. Englot eyes watered while watching the video. Another video showed when Engfa was live but she wasn't feeling well. In the live Engfa said her chest feels tight to the point it felt like she couldn't breathe. Charlotte read a comment saying that and grab her things and left even Boss was trying to make Charlotte stay. The video was coming to an end when Freen and Becky popped up on the screen. Freen grabbed the camera and smirked.

Freen:Welcome to Freens personal vlog. Today we will film Englot and FreenBecky today. We are at a photo shoot and I'll be recording the behind the scenes.

Becky:Freen what are you doing?

Freen:I'm just um vlogging that's all.

Becky:You sure? (Back hugs Freen)

Engfa:Oh guess what I found Freen.

Freen:Hm what is it?

Engfa:It's like a poem I found and I love it.