Chapter 10

Next week

Charlotte woke up to see that she was laying on Engfas arm. Just like in the show Show Me Love. Charlotte turned and faced Engfa who was still fast asleep. Charlotte tried to get out of bed but Engfa pulled her back down cuddling with her. Charlotte played with Engfa hair while smiling and thinking to herself that she knew she fell harder. Charlotte couldn't help but to think in the pass where she said the chances of Englot is no chance but on Hello Engfa she changed it to 60%. Charlotte gently squeezed Engfas cheeks and smiled.

Char:Get up daddy ka.

Engfa(still asleep)

Charlotte(Kisses Engfa):Bie get up.

Fa:Mm. What is it kondii?(my good girl) Hm Nu?

Char(turns red and freezes):w-what?

Fa(eyes closed):Kondii why wake up so early?

Char:I thought you might wanna have breakfast and all of us can go practice for the event tonight.

Fa:Mm okay. Let's go make breakfast.

Freen(knocks on the door):Hey lovebirds! Becky and I ordered breakfast and it's on the way. Wanna join us?

Engfa(opens the door and smiles):Of course. Nu let's go.

Char:Okay.

The four started to eat breakfast together while watching Tv. Engfa had food on the side of her lips and Charlotte wiped it off. Engfa gay panicked and turned red. Charlotte chuckled and started eating again.

Becky:So I was thinking we should head to the building to practice.

Charlotte:Yeah I was thinking the same thing. We can just ride together.

Freen(looks at Engfa):What are they saying?

Engfa(looks at Charlotte lips):Something about a building.

Freen:Oh! Practice for the event.

Engfa:I have to study English more. (Laughs)

Freen:You and I both. (Laughs)

Charlotte:Do you want head to the salon first? I need to wash my hair. Then maybe we can go shopping for few then practice.

Becky:Girl you read my mind.

Freen:What are they saying now?

Engfa:I only got shopping.

Char:P'Fa. (Tells her everything)

Engfa:Chai(yes). Okay fine. Let's go.

Freen:Spoiling them again. When is it our turn to be spoiled. Can we go to the spa before anything?

Becky:I can give a massage.

Engfa:Should we go to the one down the street? Right next to that 5 star hotel?

Freen(smirks and sees what Engfa is doing):Ahhh yea. That will feel real good.

Engfa:I've been in there before so you'll enjoy it.

Charlotte(jealous):So you can look a other women? When we can massage you just here. (Rolls her eyes) We are still going then.

Becky(jealous):Mm. I'll watch her too.