Team Natsu

HI NON-EXISTANT READERS!!! sorry if you do exist...

I hope that you're enjoying my book. I'm sorry that I haven't been able to upload. I had my phone confiscated by my parents for reasons I would prefer not to discuss about.

I hope you enjoy this new chapter. I'll try to upload soon!

BAIIIIIIII,

Twilight

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's has been one full week since you have join Fairy Tail. Currently, you stayed the the guild's dorms and coincidentally your apartment was right next to Erza's. You also made good friends with Levy, Juvia and Gajeel (but only if he was in a good mood, otherwise he'd ignore you).

When you arrived at the guild hall the next day you found Erza waiting for you.

"G'morning Erza!"

"Morning Mei"

"Who are the others?" you ask, noticing three others and a... blue cat?

"This is my team, Team Natsu. They left on a job a week ago, just before you arrived. Meet Lucy, she's a celestial mage..."

"Hi, it's nice to meet you" she blond girl says.

"Natsu and Gray are the two idiots fighting over there...STOP FIGHTING YOU TWO!" continues Erza pointing to two boys, one with a salmony-pinky coloured hair and one with a debatable navy-black hair, fighting over who-knows what.

"...and Happy, an exceed, is sorta our team supporter and Natsu's mode of transport."

"It's nice to meet you all." you greet the group.

"Wait, who's this?" asks Natsu. He only noticed me when I spoke? How obliviously stupid is he.

"I'm Mei. I joined last week while you were away. I'm still getting to know people." you smiled.

"Fight me." he declared.

"Does he have a mental disorder or something?" you think out loud.

"Probably." someone says

"Yup." says another

"I never thought of it like that..." replies a third voice.

Sugar coated popcorn. I didn't mean to say that out loud.

"WAIT, NO! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT!" you shout loudly covering your face with your hands in embarrassment.

"Didn't mean to say what?" Natsu asks.

Facepalm.

"Lucy? If I tell him what I think, would he even deny it?" you ask the blond.

"No. Probably not... Wait? WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME?!"

"Thought so. And I asked because the nature of your auras are similar so you're either best friends or soulmates. I'm great at matchmaking because auras are like the ou" you say.

"Really?! And yes, I see where they're coming from." she said, a dusting of red on her cheeks and ears.

In love. Wow. How nice.

-----Time Skip-----

You were sitting with Erza on a hill beside the guild. Erza was brushing your blue hair while you were making a daisy chain for her.

"Erza, is Scarlet your real last name? Your aura doesn't match the name fully." you ask absent-mindedly. This flower chain is coming along well, it is so pretty.

"No, I don't have an actual one. My friend Jellal gave me the name Scarlet because it reminded him of my hair." she explains. Wait...SHE KNOWS JELLAL?!?!

"Umm, about Jellal...he was a nice person before what happened in the tower. I loved him very much. I'm sorry if he hurt you." you apologise.

"How do you know about the tower?! Why are you apologising? It's not your fault. You knew him?" she asks.

"Yeah. He used to write me letters via pigeon about what goes on in the tower until he stopped one day. It's also the reason we look so similar. He's my..." you start.

"ERZA! MIRAJANE IS GIVING OUT FREE STRAWBERRY CAKE 'CAUSE ITS GONNA GO STALE!!!" shouts Natsu, unaware of your confession.

She jumps up and sprints to Natsu, completely forgetting that you were talking about Jellal.

I miss you Jellal. Why did you not hide in the coal shed with me. We could've lived together forever. Erza's aura says that you did bad stuff to your friends but I don't believe you'd do that.

The magic makeup you use fades revealing a familiar red tattoo over the right side of your face.

Big brother...Jellal...I hope you still remember me.

Chapter Secrets:

1. Jellal was sneezing a lot during that conversation. People thought that he got sick.

2. Jellal actually forgot about Mei when he got possessed. He remembers her now and wants to see her.

3. Erza is oblivious to the fact that Mei and Jellal would look identical if she cut her hair.

4. Jellal originally hid Mei in a coal shed when they were attacked by child hunters.

5. Erza currently cares about strawberry cake a little bit more than Jellal.