Etherion

"My, oh, my. The game's over already?"

"Is toying with people's likes really that fun?"

"Erza... It wasn't my idea..."

"Most certainly. It is around the brink of life and death that all emotions revolve. Conversely, there is nothing as dreary and barren as simply living. It's been a long time, Erza."

"Jellal... I'm freeing your former allies."

"Fine by me. I have no need for them anymore.  The tower of heaven is complete. I only need my darling sister." He tilts his head, gesturing towards you.

Erza spares you a glance before pointing her sword at Jellal.

"Yet you don't care that it'll be destroyed in 10mins from now?!"

"Oh, you mean the Etherion attack?" Jellal laughs evilly.

He doesn't suit being evil. I need to get out of my cuffs before they start fighting. I forgot about them when I was speaking to Jellal.

"You're too confident...so it was just a bluff!"

Phew...

Jellal throws his hood down revealing his face.

"No, the Etherion will rain down."

Oh no. We're screwed.

"That puts my mind at ease. If I simply keep you busy here for the next 10mins...everything will be settled."

Erza... WE'RE GOING TO DIEEEEEE! AHHHHHHH!

-----TIME SKIP AFTER JELLAL TELLS ERZA THAT SHE IS GOING TO BE THE SACRIFICE TO ZEREF AND THEY START TO FIGHT BECAUSE IT'S TOO MUCH FOR MY POOR HANDS TO WRITE-----

The battle begins. You're watching on the sidelines are your long-lost brother and sister-figure begin to fight.

There is a huge explosion and Erza is knocked out of the building.

Erza is fine. This is my chance to break the cuffs while they're fighting... If I wack them against this wall hard enough, maybe they'd...

CRACK

I'm free! But who do I help. My friends...or my brother.

You look at the progress of the fight. It's not going well. Erza is stuck in a big purple and red blobby-thing.

ERZA!

There is a blast of light and she's freed from the blob. 

Erza slices Jellal in the stomach and he flies back onto the floor.

JELLAL!

She walks up to him and points the sword at his neck.

Next thing you know, Erza is sitting on Jellal's stomach. If this wasn't such a serious occasion, you'd probably be laughing your head off and both of them would be blushing, but they weren't, so you held in the urge to laugh.

Jerza. I ship it.

"We both know that the R-system isn't really complete!"

You miss most of the conversation trying not to die of laughter but catch the final, most important part.

"What is lacking...is magic energy!"

Magic energy? It doesn't make sense. This whole building would have to be made out of lacrima to store the energy that is needed to revive someone. Plus where would he get the magic from? even if every mage on the planet gave up their magic, it probably still wouldn't be enough. Unless... maybe this whole building really IS a giant lacrima and the Etherion is going to be the magic power source! 

WHAT...no way... That sounds like so stupid. Imagine there wasn't enough lacrima, then we'd be screwed.

"I have no control over my body; the ghost of Zeref possessed it. I'm simply a puppet meant to give Zeref new flesh." Jellal...

"Possessed?"

"I couldn't even save myself... No one was there to save me... Not even my friends...or my sister. There was no heaven, no freedom to be had. It was all over before it even began."

A chunk of the ceiling almost falls on you. You run over to Jellal and Erza who are both on their knees facing each other. They hug each other as the sky glows above them.

Oh no, we're screwed. The sky's glowing! The Etherion has been released! We're gonna die. I hope that you're safe Natsu, Lucy, Gray and all of Erza's friends.

The ground starts to shake. Using your magic, you create a protective shield to protect yourself, Erza and Jellal. You join in the hug.

It's like were a family... actually, I wouldn't mind that.

The light grew brighter and brighter until you couldn't see anything anymore.

"Jellal-nii, Erza-nee, I don't think the dome will last long enough to keep us alive. I just want you too know that...

I love you both..."

And you should confess your love to each other...

Oh my gosh, imagine I actually said that. I would cry if we actually survive this.

You think with a smile.

Jellal is the first to pull away from the hug.

Dropping  the dome protecting us Erza and I look around.

"Oh no. I was right. The tower was...is a giant lacrima! It absorbed the Etherion blast. Why was I stupid enough to think that we were going to die!"