Author's Note

Hi readers,

I'm sorry. I can't keep a routine. I try to post a chapter every week on Wednesdays but as you can see, I can't do that for life. If someone said to post on time or die, I'd be dead in my grave already.

I will be really busy this year because I've got important exams at the end of the school year (June) that will supposedly affect my whole life.

Anyways, is it possible for someone to comment something (on anything), even if it's just 'hi'. I feel like I'm writing for nobody, so I might end this book soon and write something else. I'm really lacking in friends who like the same things as me.

For absolutely no reason, I'm just gonna list some animes that I watched. I only started watching them a while ago and don't watch a lot of them so please recommend some for me. I can't afford to buy manga because it's literally €50 to buy something that's halfway through the season and it's so hard to find.

Animes that I have watched (in order of favourites);

 Fairy Tail

Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba

Jojo's Bizarre Adventure

Fruits Basket

The Promised Neverland

Jujutsu Kaisen

My Hero Academia

Dr. Stone

The Disastrous Life of Saiki. K

Danganronpa (I'm almost finished season 1)*

Naruto**

*I put this at the bottom because I haven't finished it yet, so I cant rate it on my mental list

**I don't know how to rate it, I fell asleep while my brother was watching it with me.

I've watched other things like Pokemon and stuff, but I don't really think that that counts...

I just realised that I literally don't know what genre of anime I like to watch, so if someone is nice enough to help... thanks.

This was wayyy to long, so if you actually read this, you are amazing.

I literally just asked for help from strangers that could be 10 years older than me. Not a good idea. I'm stupid.

Ummmm, so I don't know what to do with my life. I'm just going to attempt to post as often as possible.

Thanks for putting up with me,

Twilight