Chapter ½ - Bar Crumbs

Tbh was been behind bars for weeks now, trying to escape. But Woolfster kept forcing him back inside.
As he tried to escape, this time he saw socks guarding.

"Socks?" Tbh asked. "You there?"

"I'm not letting you out Tbh." Socks croaked. "You were caught red-handed."

Socks chugged down two water bottles, as he was severally dehydrated.

"Come on!" Tbh whined "Can't you just let me out a little bit! Pleasseee!"

"CAN YOU SHUT UP FOR ONCE!?" Socks shouted. "Ugh!"

Tbh broke out again, then stood in front of socks.

"I'm going to DIE without my vitamin D!" Tbh informed. "Want me to get on my knees?"

Socks spat out his water, and blushed.

"Okay, now that was good." Socks jokingly said. "Have to give you that."

Tbh snickered in response.
Tbhhonest finally felt the sun on his face. Feeling good on this beautiful, bright sunny day.

Socks grabbed his crab hands and forced them together.

"Look, I'm sorry but..." Socks drifted off. "You're gonna have to go back inside your cell."

Tbh sighed. Looking down, and was kinda depressed ever since he was in jail. Then a 14 year-old came running in their direction.

"Socks! Let go of Tbh!" Nadwe screamed. "Muffin is gone!"

Socks dropped Tbh on the ground, scrapping his knees. Tbh winced in pain, but then looked up at the child.

"WHAT!?" Socks and Tbh yelled. "WHAT HAPPENED!?"

"So I went to his home, which a box next to Memes house."
Nadwe began.
"And when I checked nothing was there, but a huge wrapper and some crumbs!"

"Rappers?" Tbh said. "My name is Eminem. "

Tbh started to laugh. But Nadwe slapped him across his face.

"You know what!?" Nadwe shouted. "We should keep you in jail!"

"No, no, no, no, no, no, no." Tbh began. "I am NOT going back in the there."

"Wait, if Muffin was eaten..." Socks wondered out loud. "That means it's not Tbh!"

Tbh nodded. Nadwe on the other hand thought twice about that, then agreed shortly after.

Everyone was already at Muffins box, looking around for any clues. Nadwe was tearing up, with his...body pillow.

Woolfster came up to Socks with his tail, and ears drooping.

"I can't smell anything!" Woolfster said frustrated. "All I smell is Muffin and Memes smelly socks." Woolfster sighed. "Wait...Socks, how did you not see the person who did this?"

Everyone turned there head to look at Socks.

"I fell asleep at night okay?" Socks said embarrassed. "Nadwe didn't come to do his shift."

"It was Movie night!" Nadwe argued. "Me and Monika were watching Penguins of Madagascar ™!"

"Again with the god damm BODY PILLOW!?" Tbh shouted. "IT'S YOUR FAULT THE MUFFIN WON'T GET JUSTICE, BECAUSE YOU WERE SIMPING FOR ZEROS AND ONES. YOU FUCKING MORON!!"

Everyone stayed quiet.

Nadwe stood there with his head down. Everyone made a shocked face, as the 14 year-old started to sob.

Tbh started to regret what he said.
Tbh started to walk toward the sobbing child moving his hand towards to shoulder.

"He-" Tbh was cut off.

Tbh was pushed on the ground by Nadwe. As Nadwe started to pull this second pair of eyes. Screaming in pain, Tbh started to cut Nadwes hands with his claws.

Nadwe fell on his back crying, and then jumped back on Tbh.
Socks went into action, and separated the two.

"STOP IT!" The astronaut shouted. "STOP IT, I SAID STOP IT!"

Tbh was bleeding from this nose, this second pair of eyes we're in pain from the pulling. Nadwes hands were covered in his blood from the cutting.

FatMemeGod ran towards them putting bandages on them.
Tbh growling at Nadwe, was enough to make him bark at him.

"I know you can't understand me."
Nadwe started. "Because you only speak in Bitch!"

Tbh shoved Meme off of him then, ran at Nadwes body pillow, and started to cut the pillow case and the pillow it's self.

Nadwe ran at Tbh, but he was to slow. The pillow case was all torn up, and the pillow was cut in half.

"YOU KILLED HER!" Nadwe screamed. "YOU FUCKING MONSTER!!!"

Tbh laughed.

"THAT'S WHAT YOU GET DAWG." Tbh yelled. "YOU FUCKING LET A MAN DIE. YOU FUCKING LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT. YOU FUCKING MISTAKE."

Everyone was at Nadwe pulling him away from Tbh so that no one was gonna get hurt. Socks knew that Tbh was gonna go for another blow, so he knew the only thing the could stop him.

"You needed your vitamin D correct?" Socks asked Tbh. "You can get it if you follow me."

Tbh stood up quickly without hesitation. And followed SocksFor1 into the darkest part of the forest.

Meme started to cover up Nadwes wounds. Nadwe had passed out, and his face was soaked in tears.

"Poor kid." Laff sighed. "He saw his best friend dead, now this."

"I can even say the same for him." Ommpa began. "He's believing that zeros and ones are living."

"What a shame." Meme quietly said. "He's gonna be in my medbay for a while if anyone is gonna check up on him."

"I'll help you bring him there." Jooice insisted. "I feel bad for him enough."

"What about Tbh?" TBVG asked. "What about him? Isn't he our friend too?"

"He started this fight." Oof pointed out. "It's his fault."

"Sure, but he's still our friend." Woolfster informed. "He was stating the obvious. Also his words spoke the truth, it was Nadwes fault that no one saw who kil- ate Muffin."

"What now?" Blaza asked. "Should we just carry him to Memes MedBay now?"

"Yes." Meme agreed. "All my medical care is at my MedBay." Meme informed. "Come on now, let's head there now.

Blazas ears pricked up, he could have sworn that someone mumbled perfect...

He brushed it off, and just carried Nadwe to Memes MedBay.

I hope you enjoyed!
This is actually part 1 to Chapter 1.
It will be better explained in Chapter 2, which will be released soon.
Hope you to in the next chapter!

Happy Reading.