Chapter 14 - Death Row

As Socks woke up he saw Tbh hugging his arm. Meme curled up next to him, feeling the cold, hard floor. He saw he was in an unfamiliar place, cold and dark. Hardly any light to see with.

"He's awake!" Tbh cheered.

"W-where are we?" Socks stuttered, due to the coldness. "Is Meme awake?"

"Yes, I am." Meme answered. "And I dunno, Tbh?"

   Tbh shook his head, slowly. It seemed it as they were in a huge warehouse. But they knew they weren't. They huddled together to try to store as much body heat as possible, it didn't really work tho.

"It's so cold!" Tbh complained.
"Hope we don't get frostbite."

       Footsteps could be heard, somewhere near them. They grew louder, and louder as they came closer.

"Alright, how should it be explained?"
Woolf asked The Gas-masked man.

"As it should be." Laff answered. "Go on, tell them you're side of the story."

   Meme shuffled in front of Tbh and Socks, seeming to try to protect them.
Tbh hugged Socks tightly, they shared fear for their lives.

"Well, I hated you guys for calling me a furry! I said I'm not, over and over again and yet, you didn't stop!" Woolf explained. "Also Meme, how could you forget about your Wife?!"

   Meme looked at him, shocked by the horrific memory.

"How could you forget your friendships with us!" Meme shot back. "You have betrayed all of us!"

   Woolf lashed his tail in response. Then he spat out red blood out of his mouth, then his fur started to turn snow white. His skin being covered by the rapid growth of white fur, his eye's turning red.

"What happened to you?!" Tbh asked, shocked.

"I injected Woolf with a substance that has the symptoms of rabies." Laff explained. "And he is able to do that, but the cost of red blood."

"Red blood?" Meme questioned. "What's different about his blood?"

"It's blue now." Woolf informed. "I am the opposite of me, just the looks tho."

"I wish the intentions were too..." Socks muttered.

       Laff patted Woolf's shoulder, in approval.

"Well, I did all of this for power." Laff explained. "No one was fighting, no conflict AT all. Everyone was happy, this isn't a fairy tale!"

"It was supposed to be a fairy tale!" Socks wailed. "YOU ruined everything!"

   Laff lifted his chin in response, clearly unbothered.
Tbh breath was stuttering, and Socks kept trying to not show fear. But they both couldn't help it, it was life or death situation.

"I can't believe you two..." Meme began. "I hate you!"

"'I HaTE YoU'!" Laff mocked. "Like that's gonna do anything."

   Woolf's eye's flashed, and he started to foam again.

"Uh oh, it's time for one of you!" Laff cheered. "I can't wait for his choice!"

"What do you mean?!" Meme questioned.

"His side-effect is rabies as I explained before," Laff began. "His choice is random!"

    Woolf growled, looking directly at The Doctor. Meme stiffened. His face full of fear, he let out a ear-piercing wail. Tbh got in front of Meme, showing off his claws.