Chapter 3 - Physical Assassination

SocksFor1 was walking down a gravel past, and saw a big sign.

"Laff's Pyiscal Therapy"

He walked inside, not sure what to expect, but called out Laff's name.

"Laff?" Socks called out. "Laff!?"

     Socks listened closely, he heard another person talking with Laff.
They had a pretty similar voice or accent to Laff's. There was laughter it seemed?

             Laff finally came out the back.
With an annoyed look.

"Socks!" Laff greeted. "How are ya?"

"Fine!" Socks replied. "It's just that, I can't really control my robotic arm, since it's not connected to my actual muscle.

Laff walked up to Socks, inspecting the arm closely.

"Oh." Laff realized. "Well, I can't do anything. I would operate on you, but that's something for Meme." Laff informed. "I would have to make a artificial muscle, with screws that attach to the bone."

  Socks frowned.
Laff looked down at the ground, seeming empathic. Socks thanked Laff, and he went back to Memes MedBay.

Meanwhile...

   Tbh was going to back to his home.
He saw Jooice talking to Oof, seeing Socks leave one of Laff's many businesses.
He was still very shook from what had happened yesterday.

"Hello Jooice!" Tbh greeted. "And Oof!"

Jooice waved and signaled Tbh to come over, Oof smiled at Tbh's direction.

"Tbh, what...happened to you?" Jooice asked. "It looks like you got attacked by a pack of wolves!"

"That's actually kind of what happened." Tbh informed. "Woolf seemed like he had rabies and attacked Me and Socks."

Oof gasped.

"So how's Socks then?" Oof asked. "Is he alright?"

"Not really..." Tbh drifted off. "He, unfortunately, lost his left arm."

Jooice frowned,
Oof just stared at The Red Crab.
Tbh left awkward, as he was just being stared at.

"Umm..." Tbh muttered. "Just spread the news, I think Socks might need to regain control of his arm."

Jooice and Oof nodded and started to make a poster to put on the News Bulletin board.
Tbh went into his home and fell on his bed, he remembered when Blaza was with him on the bed too.

    As he remembered that night, someone barged into his room.

"TBH!" The voice shouted. "WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?"

"Huh!?" Tbh shouted. "Who's there!?"

Tbh opened his eyes to see Blaza above him. Blaza holding him up, he was furious.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME ABOUT SOCKS!?" Blaza shouted. "AND WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU!?"

"Didn't the poster say everything?" Tbh asked.

Blaza looked down, and nodded.

"So..." Tbh began. "There is no reason you should be mad at me!"

Blaza pinned Tbh to the wall, staring into his eyes.

"I could have lost you..." Blaza worried. "I could have helped you when it happened."

"No, no you couldn't." Tbh informed. "Socks brought me to the lak-"

"SOCKS!?" Blaza yelled. "THAT MOTHERFUCKER LED YOU THERE!?"

Blaza let go of Tbh and ran into the woods that led to Socks base.

While that was happening something else was also going on...

"Hey *****!" Dino greeted. "How are ya?"

"Good..." They answered. "How are you?"

They smirked,looking down.

"Fine...." Dino said. "Are you alright?"

"Are you?" They snickered. "YOUR NOT SUPPOSED TO EVEN BE ALIVE!"

***** jumped on Dino, pinning him on the ground. **** ran up to them, and threw Dino in a coffin.

"Turn into bones like you were supposed to." **** said. "Your era ended thousands of years ago."

Dino tried to scream, but his voice was cut off as they put the lid on. They ran in the darkness of the woods, burying Dino alive.

As they patted the dirt down, they started to laugh, but cut themselves off.

"Stay quiet, we don't need people knowing about us." **** said. "Now place the spikes, and the banana peel."

"Okay." ***** said. "Now we need to lead him here." ***** informed. "Never mind, he's coming. We need to leave. NOW."

   They ran into the deepest part of the woods. Both smiling, knowing what they were doing. Knowing that they won't be discovered, or have their plans be inturupted.

AYEEEE.
Cliff hanger >:)))))
Also sorry, this is kinda of a short chapter. Hope to see you next chapter!
Happy Reading.