Chapter 11 - Triple Kill

Some of you might have gotten notifications about Chapter 12...
It was a accident 😭 Now to the people who got it knows the name of it :/.

    Nadwe quickly ran up the stairs, and ran into his room. He buried his head in a pillow, tears soaking into it.
Then his eye's started to glow red.

"What's happening?!" Nadwe questioned himself.

     His arms turning into hairy wings, his size be coming smaller and smaller. Nadwe had transformed into a bat, he looked at his open window.

Since when was it open?

     Nadwe thought. But he felt called to fly out of his room, so he did. Soaring through the sky, he spotted the light of a house, Jooice's. He wanted to check on him. And he flew towards the light up to the home.

      A window was open, he noticed some fur on a bush, but ignored it. As he flew in, he gasped. Yellow liquid was spilled all over the floor, as along with broken glass all over the floor.

     He needed to investigate.
Landing on a counter, he saw the limp body laying on the floor. The red hoodie was soaked with the bright yellow liquid. The British man was dead.

"What!?" Nadwe screamed.

        Quickly he flew out, and heard a conversation just outside of the house. It was two British voices.
Woolf and Laff were chuckling, but was quickly ended as they heard wing beats.

"Hmmm?" Laff asked. "You heard that right?"

"This is why we go to your place to talk, and not so near the victims base!" Woolf growled. "Give me the grappling gun. "

"What for?" Laff questioned.

"You'll see~"

    Nadwe was already freaked out and tried to fly a way, and failed...majorly.

         A hook was launched at his tiny body, and crushed all his organs. Blood spattered all over the grass. Nadwe fell quickly onto the ground.

"Nice kill!" Laff praised. "Didn't even see that one coming."

"What could I say?" Woolf said, bravely. "I told ya, I am a guy for the job."

"You sure are!" Laff agreed. "Let's go now before anyone see's us, follow me."

   Woolf quickly followed The British man. Nadwe's limp body was covered in red blood. Red covered the bright lush greenery.

"You didn't even have the chance to scream..." Muffin said. "Welcome to Dead, Nad!"

"Muffin!?" Nadwe asked, shocked. "I missed you! I don't want this dream to end..."

"This isn't a dream young child." Dino informed. "You got killed in such a brutal way, I at least had a chance to scream."

"What do you mean?" Nadwe asked. "Why are you and Muffin here? Blaza,  and Jooice here?"

"Well, your dead." Blaza informed. "Accept it. It's hard to understand as you are young, but you got killed by Woolf. That British Basterd..."

"Yeah, you didn't even see your death, kinda like Blaza didn't even know he ran into his death." Jooice told. "Your like us. Ran, or flew, into our deaths without realizing it."

"What am I...?" Nadwe asked. "I look horrific!"

It's horrible, AND I FORGOT THE HAIRRRR(The little two pink lines are supposed to be there) Bald 14 year-old🤧

(The little two pink lines are supposed to be there)
Bald 14 year-old🤧

"Alright, here we go again....so basically..."

Y'all heard that to many times, so let's go focus on Socks.

    Socks walked up stairs to see a open door. Wandering into the bedroom, he saw a open window. His jaw dropped, and started to call for the child.

"NADWE!" "NADWE, WHERE ARE YOU?"

    He ran outside of the house, looking for Nadwe. Surely he didn't run away...right? Or worse...
He came to the closest house hoping that Nadwe was inside, but as he ran towards it Socks saw the worse thing.

      Blood.

The bright red liquid was spilled all over the grass. And a tiny furry body was sitting on top of it. The body was lifeless; limp; dead.

"No...Not Nadwe!" Socks wailed. "I CAN'T DEAL WITH THIS ANYMORE!"

     Everyone heard this loud scream.
Tbh was the first one to get to The Spaceman. The crabs eyes we're full with shock, as he looked at corpse. Meme was right behind Tbh, and gasped, looking at the dead bat.

"Socks- I am so-" Tbh was cut off.

"I won't ever get over this death." Socks wailed. "I can't have anyone can I!?"

"Calm down!" Meme pleased. "Here, take this.

   Meme handed Socks a pill. But it wasn't just any pill, it was something to make someone sleep faster.
Socks felt a bit tired, then out of nowhere a huge wave of tiredness.

    Falling asleep, Tbh carried Socks to his bedroom. Deciding that Tbh was gonna sleep on the couch, Meme requested that Socks stays in the house. 

"Alright then."

      Tbh had horrible nightmares of past deaths. Remembering the blood shot scream of Blaza's. Dino's open  wide eyes. Ommpa's last words, and Nadwe's body.
What could happen next?
A new death? Was it really worth living as they were just gonna die anyways?

A little short, but it's done!
Hope you enjoyed, and THANK YOU AGAIN FOR 100 READS!!!
WE'RE SO CLOSE TO 200!!!!

Happy Reading.
(The quote is based of Happy Painting. (Bob Ross))