Chapter 10 - Spilled Glass

Jooice POV:

     As I ran from the party that was supposed to bring people together, it was just another death trap.
My tears being blown away from the wind, I finally got home.

   I opened the door, and locked it even faster. Finally I reached my bed, I toke off my shoes and leaped onto the bed.

Now back to third person.

"Finally..." A voice called out. "Your here Jooice!"

"...Woolf...?" Jooice asked. "Is that you?"

"But of course." Woolfster answered. "Welcome! I really hope you join the rest."

"What do you mean?"

"Well...You see, I couldn't kill Socks at the Lake." Woolf began. "So I thought it was better to kill you all, and then save him for last!"

"I can't believe your betrayed Socks!" Jooice said, shocked. "Why kill us?"

"Become a Believer of Woolf-loafs, and I'll let you go." Woolf said, ignoring the question. "If not, tell me your last words."

"How are you gonna kill me without a form of weapon?" Jooice asked. "

"Don't need one for you." Woolf answered.

"Make sure to tell Socks I loved him." Jooice pleaded. "I'll miss him."

"Farewell."

   Jooice ran fast, into the kitchen and grabbed a pan. Woolf chased him, and jumped out of the way of the pan.
Getting behind Jooice he pushed him, as a scream from him broke the silence of the air.

    His scream cut off with a sound of broken glass. Woolf then cut his straw.
A yellow liquid spilling all over the floor, broken glass everywhere. Woolf quickly ran out a open window, and his tail stuck on a thorn bush.

       Woolf ripped off some fur from his tail getting out of a thorn bush, he winced in pain.
Some Juice was on his hand, and he decided to lick it in honor of his kill.

To the other vision...

"Jooice!" Muffin called out. "Welcome, to the dead!"

"What!?" Jooice shouted. "What happened?! Why can I see all of you! You guys look so werid and different!"

"We know. You too."Blaza said. "And what type of confession was that?"

If I could draw better, I would draw this like chef's kiss okay?    Jooice looked embarrassed, he had said his confession in front of Muffin and Blaza, who was with Socks when he was alive

  Jooice looked embarrassed, he had said his confession in front of Muffin and Blaza, who was with Socks when he was alive.

"I loved him, and I still do. " Jooice admitted. "I know that you do too, Blaza."

     Blaza seemed to glare at Jooice for hours, but rolled his eyes now looking at Muffin.

"Shall we finally explain all of this?"
Blaza asked. "And we have to tell him why he looks like that."

"Ah, yes. Jooice, Woolf was every angry that we called him a furry, so he turned sicko mode." Muffin explained. "And we take the looks of our death."

"Is that why I look like this?" Jooice questioned. "Also it I can see you two, does that mean I can see Dink and Ommpa?"

"Yeah," Blaza answered. "It's kinda weird that we just watch people die, slowly..."

"Why does Muffin greet people?" Jooice asked. "Is he the Guardian of the Dead?"

"Yes, yes I am." Muffin nudged. "I know, I know, I'm the smartest."

   Jooice was still embarrassed over his horrible confession, why would he tell Woolfster? Like he's gonna tell Socks.

Jooice: Wait, how are they gonna find my body!? The door is locked! Maybe they'll just break a window or something...

     Jooice hovered in air, he wanted to watch over Socks, so he went looking for him. After returning to the party, he found Socks crying while hugging Nadwe.

      A emotion of sadness came over him, couldn't he have reasurred The Spaceman? As Jooice was regretting the coward he was, Blaza came up from behind.

"I know, I miss him too." Blaza agreed. "But I ran into my death, you also did as well. It's fine tho, we didn't know."

"It just really hurts." Jooice replied. "And yeah, we couldn't have known."

"It's a shame, but hopefully Karma gets them." Blaza said. "They must pay for the pain they have caused to all of us."

"Mhm..." Jooice agreed. "Hopefully they recove- ,never mind, once they find me, they'll just be destroyed. I can't imagine that depression..."

      Socks finally let go of Nadwe, and held his wrist, forcing them both to go home. Their tears sank in there skin, their eyes drying out.

      Tbhhonest was just sitting on the ground, his knees up to his head, and his arms making a pillow for his head. Loud sobs came from The Crab.

        Meme was even more distressed, as came sobbing and hitting the ground. His efforts as a doctor were useless, he didn't even manage a deep cut! Then a even sadder thought came back to his head, His Wife...

  Remembering that day, made him cry harder. Tears running down his head like tiny water falls. How could he forget that day of his dead wife?

"It's just gonna happen again!" Meme realized. "Over and over again!"

  Tbh heard his wail. And came up to him.

"It's a painful process I know." Tbh reassured. "But please don't take your life, it's just gonna be hard as these deaths. Don't make it harder the  it already is, just stay with us as long as you can. We need you to heal with injuries."

"I Can't even heal s long deep cut, for crying out loud!"Meme wailed.

"You healed Me! And replaced Socks arm!" Tbh yelled. "I don't know why you question yourself!"

Bro I just realized my keyboard was on Spanish 💀
That made half of this chapter a while lot easier to write!😀
(It didn't)

    Meme sniffled in response.
He keep on crying, but Tbh was hugging him. Trying to help him calm down. Unfortunately, that didn't help.

       Was the pain ever gonna end?
Do they have to Believe that this is their fate?

END OF CHAPTER!!!!
YES MY MOTIVATION CAME BACK!!
AS WELL AS MY IDEAS!!!
YIPPEEEEE
Cya in chapter 11!

Happy Reading.