Chapter 5 - Adopted Love

"Nadwe!" Socks called. "Nadwe! Wake up!"

"Ugh...what!?" Nadwe shouted back.

Socks came inside Nadwes room.

"I just wanted to see if your still..." Socks drifted off. "Ummm....."

"Oh..." Nadwe realized.
Nadwe: Alive...He just wants me alive, makes sense.

"Well, there's some cereal downstairs.
What brand you like?" Socks asked. "So I can get the cereal you like next time."

"You have Fruit Loops?" Nadwe asked. "There the best!"

"Really?" Socks asked shocked. "It's my favorite too! Yeah, the cereal I have is Fruit Loops."

"Yes!" Nadwe giggled. "Gonna be the best breakfast, Heya~!"

   Socks giggled at Nadwes saying.
As they raced each other down stairs, they started to eat their meal.
Then some one started to knock on the door.

"COMING!" Socks yelled. "Nadwe I'll be right back."

      Socks went to open the door to see Tbhhonest. Tbh had a small smile on his face, he held a box of chocolates.

"For you." Tbh said. "Sorry about yesterday, I was out of control."

"Thank you." Socks exclaimed. "And I accept your apology, but I don't think I'm ready to get back together."

"Understandable." Tbh replied. "I wouldn't expect to get back together so quickly after yesterday. May I come inside?"

"Yes, of course." Socks responded. "Me and Nadwe were just eating."

  As they came inside, Nadwe had cleaned up the table.

"Hi Tbh!" Nadwe said cheerfully.

"Nadwe..." Tbh began. "I'm...I'm so sorry about the...the pillow..."

"It's fine..." Nadwe reasurred. "Socks, I'll be in my room."

"Alright." Socks responded. "Tbh, let's sit in the living room."

Socks sat down right next to Tbh, and they looked at each other.

"So, I have fully adopted Nadwe as my child, he's 15 right now." Socks informed. "I've been a little busy with Nadwe."

"I see." Tbh replied. "I may have eaten the strawberry flavored chocolates..."

"Are you kidding me?" Socks snapped. "I wanted to give those to Nadwe, since he like strawberries."

"You really care about Nadwe now." Tbh pointed out. "Why is that?"

"Well..." Socks began. "I wanted to drown in my regrets and just leave this harsh world, but I realized that I need to protect people from this world. Not just leave for me, I wanted to stay for Nadwe, and anyone who's having a hard time."

            Tbh was surprised by the selflessness of the astronaut.

"Wow, I never knew you were like that." Tbh thought out loud. "How sweet!"

Socks smiled back.
They had their hands together, a claw on the bottom, and a hand on top.
Once they both realized this, they instantly pulled their hands back.

"That was..." Socks drifted off.

"A-awkward." Tbh muttered.

"Yeah, it kinda was..." Socks agreed. "It's... It's fine tho."

"I would like to take you to a show." Tbh invited. "May I invite you to the show? Nadwe can come if you want."

"Sure, I'll go!" Socks cheered. "And yeah, I want to bring Nadwe, it's too dangerous to leave him alone."

"Okay, I'll talk to Nadwe about it then." Tbh said. "So, I'll be upstairs."

"Alrighty, I'll go to get some ingredients for lunch." Socks replied. "Tell Nadwe alright?"

Tbh nodded.
Socks opened the door and left, Tbh walked up stairs.
Once he finally reached Nadwes room, he went inside.

"Hey Nadwe, I need you to help me set up a show for Socks." Tbh informed. "I want to ask him to be my partner again, it's in 2 weeks."

"Alright, I'm down." Nadwe said. "What's the plan?"

"I'm calling the rest over." Tbh said. "Not calling Laff or Woolf over. Laff is too busy with his farm, and Woolf... Let's not talk about him near Socks."

Nadwe waited, and waited.
But that show was gonna be a blast.
Let's hope that nothing else happens.

So sorry that this chapter is short!
Chapter one is gonna come out when the people who are the traitors are sorta revealed.
Hope to see you in chapter 6!

Happy Reading.