Chapter 12 - Kerosene RunnaWay

Alright, it's time I expose myself.
Yes I do YT, so here's one of my animations⇧⇧⇧⬆︎⬆︎⬆︎⥣⥣⥣.
It do contain little hints of future chapters :) and this chapter!
⚠️BEFORE YOU START READING TURN DOWN YOUR VOLUME, BECAUSE THERE'S A GLITCH WHERE THE VIDEO PLAYS RANDOMLY ⚠️

Socks woke up with a huge headache, his hair ruffled. Waking up in a tuxedo was uncomfortable for The Astronaut. Quickly, he changed to his normal attire.

Waking down the stairs, Socks saw Tbh eating a bowl of cereal? Confused, he decided to walk up to him.

"Tbh, why are you here?" Socks asked. "I don't remember letting you..."

"Oh," Tbh began. "Meme told me to take care of you, for the week."

"Why?"

"No idea." Tbh admitted. "But don't worry, I trust him. So I think this is for your own good."

"Okay then." Socks said. "I'm gonna go see Meme then-"

"Nope." Tbh ordered. "Can't let you go outside. For your safety, of course."

Socks growled in response.

"Fine." Socks snapped. "Can you invite Jooice over?"

"About that..." Tbh drifted off. "He, he can't see you, or anyone...anymore.

Please, please don't get upset.
I can't handle my emotions now.
Please, just handle yourself right now.

Tbh hoped. Socks looked blankly at Tbh. Tears starting to form. And he proceeded to run upstairs.

Sorrow rippled without The Spaceman like flames, he lost Jooice now. Who was left?
Oof, TBVG, Tbh, Meme, Laff, Woolfster, and himself.

What else can happen?

Socks left a cold breeze as soon as he said that inside his mind. He then remembered about the open window. Is it still open or did Tbh find it and closed it?

Quietly, he was walking towards the empty room. Nadwe's old bedroom, a heavy emotion of sadness came over Nadwe, but he brushed it off. Looking at the sky, it was gloomy, bound to rain again.

Climbing the outside the window, he realized that he was at least 10 feet above the ground! How could Socks jump that far down without hurting himself?
A rope.

Getting old clothes, he tied them together and made a rope.
Climbing down he fell mid way, he landed on his robotic arm. It got cracked slightly.

Oof was walking in the forest, taking a break from the group. Smelling the slightest hint...of BBQ?

BRO WHY DID THAT RHYME?? 💀

Having a face full of confusion, he followed the scent.

Seeing a weird liquid on the ground, he put some on his fingers, curious. Then a bright orange flame quickly spread on the liquid.

The liquid was kerosene.
Flame covering his hand, screaming as he was being burnt. He realized that he had walked on the kerosene. His shoes began melting by the flame on them.

He was forced to take them off, but couldn't. It was a tight shoe, why didn't he buy a bigger pair?
Fire devoured him, ash filling the air.
Socks had only seen the fire, and quickly ran back st his home.

Knocking on the door as hard and fast as he could, Tbh finally opened the door.

"Socks?!" Tbh exclaimed.

"No time to waste!" Socks yelled. "I heard screaming from the forest, and there's a forest fire!"

Luckily, rain started to pour. Tbh sighing, relived. Socks ran back where the fire had begun. Seeing a suit that was burnt and covered in ash.
Realizing that Oof was the only one who wore a suit, tears ran down his face. But wasn't noticed, as rain poured down his face.

"Not Oof..." Socks drifted off.

---

"Hey Oof!"

"Huh?!"

"This feels like labor Welcoming everyone..." Muffin complained. "Anyways, Welcome to the Dead Oof!
I'm the Guardian of the Dead!"

"I can believe that I'm dead...I feel...warm?" Oof said. "Also how are you the Guardian?"

"I was the first one dead," Muffin began. "And you died due to being burnt alive, so now your fire!"

 "And you died due to being burnt alive, so now your fire!"

💀😭

"I guess I'm hotter then Blaza is!" Oof bragged. "That's right, and hot and I got them shades."

Blaza stared down at Oof.

"I got the hair," Blaza began. "And the height, so shut up.

Oof looked away to see Nadwe.
His wings held high to cover the face, sobbing could be heard from him. Blaza noticed this as well, and walked up to him.

"Hey...what's wrong?" Blaza calmly asked.

"I won't be able to make to dinner!" Nadwe wailed. "I can't make to lunch, or breakfast! I Want fruit loops again."

BRO MY KEYBOARD WAS IN SPANISH AGAIN 💀

Blaza opened his mouth to speak, but closed it as he didn't know what to say.

"Now Socks doesn't know where I am!" Nadwe realized. "I shouldn't have escaped..."

"Hey, look." Blaza began. "It wasn't your fault. Karma will get Laff and Woolf. They will pay for what they did."

"I hope so." Dino said. "So far their getting away with anything. It's only TBVG, Tbh, Meme and Socks left."

"Only four?!" Muffin gasped. "I didn't realize!"

"It's almost time..." Dino reminded. "Get ready Muffin alright?"

"I don't think I'm ready..." Muffin admitted. "Let's...let's watch the show now."

"What happened to, Ommpa?"
Blaza asked.

"Gave me his soul." Muffin informed. "You all will eventually, to fix all of this."

"A-alright." Nadwe stuttered. "I just want to be with Socks, Blaza, care to join me?"

Blaza followed Nadwe, leaving the rest behind. Muffin was lost in his own thoughts, while Dino was helping him out.

Alrighty, DONE!!!
A little short, but I bet you want more chapters of the story.
THANK YOU FOR 200 READS!!!
MY GOLLY GOSH!!!!

Happy Reading!