Chapter 1 - Reasons of Deaths

"I can't take it anymore!" I bellowed. "Why can't they just stop calling that!"

"Hmmm...?" A voice hummed. "Seems like I found the right guy."

"Who's...who's there!?" I stammered. "And what do you mean by that?" 🤨

"Well, well isn't young Woolfster?" Laff greeted. "I see your tried of being at the bottom, and being pushed around all the time?"

"Well- yeah..." I agreed. "I could just- kill them. Maybe punch them in the face a couple times."
(Heavily foreshadowing 💀)

"Would you like to do the actions you just said?" Laff asked me.

"I would..." I began. "If I could."

"Then join me!" Laff advertised. "I will help you complete you're goals, and make everyone bow before you!"

"R-really?" I stammered. "Kill them?"

"Of course." Laff began. "How else would people get revenge? Just slap them on the wrist?" Laff asked. "You have to make them suffer, like they did to you. Make them say; 'I'm a Believer'."

"Believer of what?"

"A Believer of the Woolf-Loafs. "Laff persuade. "Do they believe your a furry?"

"They believe in it. They hate me, because of how I look. They can't be trusted, I'll join you, at a catch. Let me be in power too." I demanded.

"But of course! At a price..." Laff began. "You must kill anyone I order you to assassinate. Help me with the elimination planning. And of course, help me take over this place."

I nodded firmly.
Here on out, I pledged to agree to these terms. I seeked revenge, and I won't be satisfied until I kill everyone. Limb by limb, or stab after stab, no matter what...I will kill them all.

SHORT CHAPTER AGAIN 💀💀💀💀
This is basically how it started!
I guess you now know who the hitman is, but now it will start to fall in place....

After this Chapter I won't be publishing daily. It's mostly because my ideas are in a garbage can, BUT expect a new chapter every week.
SORRY!!

Happy Reading.