Epilogue

There was a man, but this was no man, but a monster. He wore a mask, a gas mask. He collected tons of wheat for a bread business. He seemed lonely, but don't feel bad.
     He killed people, the total of 13. As he looked lovely, he held a bloody background. His soul was nothing but corruption. The blackness of his heart was darker then the void.
            He betrayed tons of hearts, and shattered many too. He loved this, that's what makes him psychotic. His love of murder is what is killing his soul. His heart was once pure, but now he was walking a dark path of corruption and death.
      He read, and farmed. The monster was calm, he killed a fat ginger cat in cold blood. His love for conflict was bigger then his remorse.
       He had killed everyone, and his friends too. The old him was still alive, yes, but he almost killed it. He felt a pang of regret, but didn't really rethink his actions.
     He chuckles in victory, his smile was ear to ear. The wind blew his brown locks of hair, the moon rising. But it wasn't white, it was the color of blood red. The wind became still, and the man went inside his home.
      Going to sleep, his head hit the pillow. But tears ran down his face as he toke off his mask. He cried himself to sleep that night.

Last chapter of this book!
There might be Rewrites, but right now I'm focusing on Book 2.
Thank you so much for reading! As promised, Book 2 Prologue will be launched soon!

Thank you so much!
Love y'all!

Happy Reading.