Chapter 7 - Proposal Dance

(This first section is in Socks POV, I'll let you know once it's back to 3rd person. Yes, I do know some ELA 🤓)

SOCKFOR1 POV:

       I don't know why, but Tbh wanted me to dress fancy? So I chose a orange tuxedo, sexy, I know.

   As I was putting on my bowtie, Nadwe needed help putting on his tie.
I don't know why, cause he always wears a suit and tie.

"Why do you need help with this? You always wear the same outfit." I asked.

"I used to have Laff do it, but he has slowly been ignoring me lately..." Nadwe told me.

Now why would Laff do that?
Maybe he thinks that Nadwe can do it his own? Hmmm....

Once I was done with his tie, we followed Meme. Meme was told by Tbh to lead us to a spot of the forest.

    After about 20 minutes of walking, Meme moved some vines and revealed a beautiful party.

Fireflies in jars to light up the night, wooden tables holding tons of food, and drinks, a dancing floor made from stepping stones. And music playing from a music player.

"Wow... This is beautiful!" I exclaimed. "Wow!"

Nadwe which was to my left, was staring in awe. Meme smiled at me and wanted me to walk foward.

     There I saw Tbh, he was in a tuxedo as well, and his hair was so...so pretty. His smile made my heart beat faster, I just stared in awe. He was so handsome, I could just kiss him. (Foreshadowing-)

"Why hello Socks!" Tbh greeted me. "How are you?"

"Better now." I said. "This place is beautiful!"

"Not as beautiful as you..." Tbh drifted off. "It is, isn't it?"

"Aww, why thank you!" I replied. "And yes it is, I could be here for hours!"

Nadwe walked towards the buffet, and got a cup of Fruit punch.

"Would you like to dance?" Tbh asked me. "My lady?"

"First, I'm a sexy man." I stated. "And I would love too."

(Back to 3rd person))))))

    Tbh grabbed Socks waist, and Socks wrapped his arms around Tbh's neck.
They moved slowly back and forth, everyone looking at them , smiling.

   TbhHonest's plan was a success!

  Everyone started to chill and talk with one another. Tbh and Socks locked eyes, and stared at each other.
Meme was hogging all the food, and he even stole Jooice's plate!

"I have another surprise..." Tbh began. "Follow me."

   Tbh moved vines out of Socks way and revealed a even more beautiful spot.

A pond in a middle, some couches surrounding the pond. A mini buffet, and a small dancing floor. There was also a bedroom hidden by another shield of vines.

"Oh my...!" Socks exclaimed. "This is so beautiful! This is so nice of you Tbh!"

"Any time..." Tbh said. "I would like to take a dip in the pond with you if that's okay?"

"Yeah sure!" Socks agreed. "You got extra clothes?"

Tbh nodded.
   As they changed, they went into the pond. They just really hanged out inside of it. Just talking.

"Now Socks, I really wanted to do this properly this time..." Tbh began as he grabbed something."I ask you again..."

Tbh got lower in front of Socks.

"Would you like to be my love?" Tbh asked. He held bright orange and red flowers.

Socks was just processing this.
He started to tear up, and nodded quickly.

"Yes, yes I would love too!" Socks happily exclaimed.

     They hugged each other, and didn't let go for a solid minute. Tbh had put a red rose in his hair, and had also put a orange flower in Socks hair.
As they smiled, both of them kissed.

    Both crying in joy, I guess there is a happy ending.
But unfortunately it doesn't last long...

Again, another short chapter...😞
Sorry about that.
I hope you enjoyed this one :D, I sure did when writing this :).
Hope to see in Chapter 8!
I try not to much romance stuff...but I couldn't help myself 😒

Happy Reading.