Chapter 2 - Arms

After a week...

Socks and Tbh disappeared for a week after the incident. They both came crawling back, bleeding.

"Meme!" Socks shouted."Meme!"

   Meme came rushing to his MedBay lobby.
Tbh was on the floor gasping for air, Socks was dragging Tbh behind. Socks  arm was broken and twisted in horrifying ways. It seemed like his arm could just fall off at any moment.

And it did...

   Blood was gushing out all over the floor and on Tbh. The wound was huge, and blood kept coming out like a tsunami.

  Meme Carried Socks to the surgery room. Socks old arm was way to damaged and rotten to just to put it back to his torso.

   So another answer popped in mind.
A Robotic Arm...
And Meme did that, after that Socks was still recovering on the bed.

                   Meme rushed to help Tbh,       he had bite marks on his legs and arms. But they didn't look like human teeth.
   And of course, bite marks on his neck from what Socks and Tbh did the night after the fight.

As Meme covered the open wounds and cleaned them. Meme asked what had happened.

"What happened to you guys?" Meme asked. "Did something attack you?"

"Yeah, Woolf." Tbh panted out. "He was foaming, like he had rabies. And all of a sudden he attacked me and Socks when we just got out of a lake."

Meme was shocked, of course.

"It was horrifying." Tbh started. "So once we got dry after we went swimming in a lake. Woolf came out of no where and he had foam surrounding his mouth." Tbh continued. "He came up at Socks and bit his arm and started to move his head left and right, tearing up his arm."

Tbh stopped talking, and let out a quiet sob.

"He came to me and bit me all over." Tbh informed. "Socks was screaming in pain, so was I. Woolf howled, and then left."

Meme was shook.

"That's horrifying." Meme commented. "I can't imagine the pain you went through."

Tbh winced in response.

Socks walked in the room.

"Meme?" Socks asked quietly. "Where's my um...arm?"

"Oh!" Meme said."It was to damaged to be put back on. And the blood circulation had already stopped in the arm. "

Socks flexed his fingers with his new robotic arm.

(How the arm looks like) (Horrible drawing, I know)

(Horrible drawing, I know)

"This feels weird..." Socks mumbled. "Uhm..."