Baobei ~ Liu Yaowen

Another day was finished and I hurriedly went home so I can finally finish my homework when night falls. After dinner, I rushed upstairs to my room and called... him.

Ugh, I miss him already!

"Hi, baobei." He greeted sweetly.

I smiled widely. "Hi! I've just finished all my homework. I also took down notes for you."

"You should probably go to bed baobei. Get some rest."

I grinned. He's still caring like he used to be, and it still makes my heart flutter.

"But Yaowen'er, I miss you."

"I miss you too, my baobei." He replied.

I blushed all shades of red. He really knows how to make me blush and smile from ear to ear.

"I want to see you again." I said lowly.

"What about a video call?" He suggested.

"We can?" I asked. We rarely made video calls especially when outside. I don't want anyone to catch us dating, it'll ruin his image as an idol.

"Yep." He assured.

"Sounds great!"

We both opened our cameras and he was there with his adorable face. He looked at me and waved. I smiled widely and waved back.

"My baobei is getting prettier and prettier each day! I might have rivals when I come back." He teased.

I covered my red face using my free hand. "You say the silliest things Wen'er."

"Baobei, don't cover your face!"

I obeyed.

"Aiya, so pretty." He smiled sweetly at me.

"Yaowen!" A voice from the other line sounded. "Where are you?!"

"Here!" He shouted back. He stood up from his sitting position on his bed and walked out of the room. "Why?"

"Oh, I hear compliments from someone. Maybe you know who that someone is."

His phone screen was facing the one he was talking to, because his hand was beside his thigh, and I see Junlin in cute pajamas. Junlin glanced at the phone screen.

"Oh, you're talking to your girlfriend!"

Yaowen quickly shushed him.

Junlin covered his mouth with his hands. He looked at me again and waved his hand. I waved back at him with a smile.

Chengxin suddenly went out of the bathroom with a towel hung on his neck. I saw it because behind Yaowen was the bathroom.

"Why are you guys still awake?" He asked.

"I'm still talking to my girl." Yaowen answered. Yaowen telling people I'm his girl always makes my heart skip a beat.

"I don't even know why I'm still awake." I heard Junlin answer.

"Oh, you're talking to your girlfriend?" Chengxin asked and pushed the two inside the room. "How's your life?"

"Good, but I miss Jiaqi."

"I miss you too, bao- "

"How's Yaxuan? Is he still studying for his upcoming entrance exams?" Chengxin asked again.

"He's been studying really hard these days that he got slimmer. He misses you so much, guys."

"We miss him too." Junlin said.

"Guys, you're disturbing my time with my girl!" Jiaqi said.

"Sweetness all around!" Junlin commented in disgust.

"You're just envious because you have no one to call baobei." Chengxin mocked and stuck out his tongue.

"You also don't have one!"

"I don't need one!"

Jiaqi suddenly popped out from the blankets on the bed they're sitting on. He had this sleepy arrogant face on. "Shut up, you two! You both don't have girlfriends so quit it!"

"Do you have a girlfriend?!" Junlin and Chengxin asked in unison and looked at Jiaqi.

"Did I mention that?! I'll smack you with my book!" He threatened, holding a hardcover book, almost taking action on smacking the two.

Yaowen chuckled and looked at me. "Baobei, you have to sleep. Rest well, okay?"

"Okay. Good night, baobei."

"Good night."

"I love you."

"I love you too, baobei."

Dating an idol isn't easy, but I'm still happy I'm Liu Yaowen's.