July-21-2023

I woke up around 11 and hung out for a little before I started my summer school work(bleh). After I finished my work and chores I ate brunch with my brother and mom. Then I played fallout 4 for the next 2 hours.

(Hey if ya'll have any games that help you connect to your theriotype(s) I'd love to hear them!!)

After that I watched more of the fnaf VHS tapes, with my brother this time. After that I watched some backstroke stuff.
Then my boyfriend called! I only got to talk to him for like 20 minutes but I haven't talked to him for the past 2 weeks, so this made me very happy! Im not holding when I say I was hopping with joy after we got off the phone.
Then I watched my brother play fallout for a little while. At around like 5 my dad got home from his work trip! Then I continued to watch my brother play for another hour or so.
After that I watched Kipo and the age of the wonderbeasts, it's a pretty good shows. It's on Netflix and reminds me a lot about therianthropy.
After a little while I got on the phone with my bf again and then ate dinner. After I ate I watched the movie monster trucks, which isn't as stupid as it sounds. Like it's actually good I recommend it(it's on Netflix).

After that I worked on me and my friends book till about 12, and then went to sleep :D

That concludes this chapter