August-8-2023

I woke up a lot and just kept going back to bed, until around 12 when my mom came and got me up.

My friend is able to go roller skating with my this Sunday, which I super happy about sense my bf's dad hasn't texted my mom back so I doubt he'll be able to go. I really want him to go though because once school starts it's gonna be harder for us to go on dates. :(

Anyways after getting up I hung out for a bit before my bf called and we talked for a little. Except my mom came in and told me to do my schoolwork, so I had to get off the phone.

After finishing my work I made myself some tea, sense my throat was sore. I personally only like Chamomile tea, but I'd love to know what you're guys' favorite teas are!

A little while after that we went to drop my dad off at the airport. He's going on a work trip. Once we got home from the airport I took a little nap because I wasn't feeling well.

I talked to my boyfriend for a little before taking the nap and shortly after. Except he had to go walk his dog so we couldn't talk for long.

After that I watched the first Jurassic park movie! I'm trying to connect more to paleotype and maybe find out if I am a different dinosaur. (I know the way the dinosaurs are depicted in the movies aren't fully accurate)

After finishing the movie I took a very very long bath. After the bath I watched some Kipo AOW. It's a very good show I 10/10 recommend.

After that I went to bed around 12.