August-10-2023

I woke up a lot in the middle of the night. Mainly cause I slept on the couch sense I had a nightmare. It was a super weird nightmare too, I was being dragged by a demon?? Idk even know man it was a weird nightmare.

After waking up, officially, I scrolled on Pinterest before going with my mom and brother to get haircuts. My hair is like super short, I look like a dude from afar and I love it! After getting haircuts and eating lunch we when's grocery shopping.

My hair^

My hair^

Grocery shoppping was boring, but at least we got soda and popsicles! (The ultimate combo) once I got home I helped put food in the pantry and fridge before calling my boyfriend.

I was on the phone with my bf for about 2 hours before we got off the phone. Everytime we hand up we go through the back and forth of "I love you" "well I love you more" "nuh uh, I love YOU more!" And so sometimes I'll just yell into the phone "I LOVE YOU, MWAH, BYEEEEEEEE" and then hang up. He doesn't really like this so I only do it sometimes, but I love doing it.

After getting off the phone I scrolled on Pinterest as usual. Then had dinner, then got back ton the phone with him. (This was like a few hours apart so)

We talked for quite awhile, and the talks actually felt good and whole hearted and like he was there. Idk while he was at his mom's and we'd be on the phone he always sounded tired and just done with life and like he didn't wanna talk to me. Anyways near the end of our call we started talking about how his dad won't respond to my mom's texts.

His dad's obviously been super busy with work and drunk while my bf was at his mom's. But my mom doesn't want to call his dad or anything because she's already done a lot trying to get our dates to work, while his dad's seemingly not trying. I keep telling my bf to badger and talk to his dad about texting my mom back, even to make different plans that don't cost money(their tight on money at the moment). But my boyfriend doesn't want to, he say's he'll try, but idk.

Anyways after getting off the phone with him I went back to the Pinterest grind.

Then I went to bed a few hours later ^^