August-12-2023

Not me^

I woke up to my mom coming into my room to tell me breakfast was ready! So I got up and went to eat, I had a peach, bacon, and orange juice! There was biscuits but they tasted weird for some reason.

After eating I kinda just hyped myslef up, I actually got dressed for no reason today. Opened up my curtains and blinds. And practiced my drums while listening to my lively playlist.

-side note
Trying to wear over the head headphone with earrings and glasses on hurts :[

After playing the drums for a while I played animal crossing new horizons. I restarted my island so I'm playing from scratch now! I'm trying to go for a cottagecore esc theme.

I played animal crossing for quite awhile. But after some time I got bored and just decided to watch Wednesday on Netflix. I tried to call my bf before I started watching, but he didn't answer sadly :(

After that I just kinda hung out in my room for a few hours scrolling on Pinterest, practicing quads, listening to music and then came time for dinner. After dinner my boyfriend called me! We talked for awhile :>

After a little while he had to go, I was happy we got to talk though even if only for like 30 minutes, sense I haven't seen him in a week and we didn't talk on the phone at all today. Anywho, after getting off the phone I just watched TikTok and updated a few of my other books.

(You, yes the person reading this, you should totally check out my other books!)

After that my bf called me to saw goodnight, so sweet, and we planned to call a lot tomorrow. I'm not allowed to call after ten so we had to get off the phone. But then he called me at like 10:15 and we ended up talking till 12

-side note: I will make it through highschool with him.

He let me rant to him about some different things for a little while. My ADD brain was bouncing so I was happy and he was happy to listen to my voice.

We had to get off and on the phone, in between those time I wrote and scrolled on Pinterest. If your a Christian therian take a look at my book titled: bible aesthetic! I'm working on creating an aesthetic that fit out lovely religion!!