July-29-2023

I woke late but thankfully I don't have to do any work sense it's Saturday now!

After a little while I chatted with a new follower which was nice because I love talking to the people who like my books and such!!

After that I had brunch and then had to do lots of chores before I could go back to laying down. After I finished my chores I talked with my friend for a little about a game I've played and he just started playing.

A little while later I started playing FNaF security breach! I was doing the prize counter security office part, and if Y'know, you know. After finally beating it I did a bit of quads practice.

Then may dad came downstairs and got upset and made up to even more chores. After finishing the chores I went to my room and practiced some more quads. But I'm kinda sore from practiceing so I might take a break.

A while later I decided to watch watership down! It's very good! I finished the entire series today! After finishing watership down I kinda had like a mini breakdown. I'm supposed to go to my bf's apartment complex pool tomorrow and I haven't seen him irl for 4 weeks. And I'm freaking out cause I feel like it's gonna be weird or something's gonna go wrong. Idk maybe I'm over reacting. Anyways I went to bed soon after that.