August-7-2023

I woke and started texting my friend. We talked about different phobias we have for a little while.

After talking to him for a while I played the drums with my brother. He keeps asking to play on it and I finally said yes this time.

After that I ate lunch and then my bf called me. We were on the phone for about 40 minutes before he had to go. After we got off the phone I did some more skin care.

I'm trying to get rid of my acne before school starts so I look like a goddess. U^U anyways after my skin care routine I did my summer school work. Which my mom is still making us do.

(Next paragraph talks about monthly bleeding so if your not a woman this next part may be a bit gross, but is a natural part of a girl's life)

So I'm on my period and like AHHHHH. I wake up and for some reason I have dried blood on my nails. And then I have to wear a pad all day which isn't uncomfortable, it's just annoying. And we almost ran out of toilet paper and I'm so glad we didn't because my flow is heavy today and my downstairs was acting like it got stabbed. Also like anyone else out here scared of using tampons? Like  I haven't tried but it still terrifies me.

Anyways I played my drums for a little bit. And at this point it was around 5 so I tried to call my bf, and he picked up but he was in the middle of chores so he said he'd call me later. So I decided to call my friend and see if she'd wanna go roller skating with my church this weekend! I had also invited my bf but idk if he'll go and anywho my friend wants to meet my boyfriend anyways so it's chill.

Idk if either of them will be able to come to the roller skating thingy with my church but it's fine. Anywho after getting off the phone with my friend I scrolled on Pinterest before my bf called me. We weren't on the phone for long though :[ I feel today he wants to talk to me but then the moment we're on the phone together he doesn't anymore.

Anyways after getting off the phone with him I just watched some TikTok and scrolled on Pinterest some more.
I didn't write for a few hours and I forgot what happened so-

Anyways I got ready for bed and called my bf to tell him good night because I love him U^U and then I went to bed